✎ seven ✐

a few days pass of intense practicing, they wake up early in the morning and sleep late at night. all the boys bodies are sore to the bone, but there is nothing they can do except a couple massages to ease out some muscle straining and warm packs.

the day before the award show, they all pack up their things into suitcases and backpacks. then they make their way tiredly to the airport where they fly first class to their destination- which is LA, California.

"hyuung," jimin whimpers as he continuously moves all around in his seat. for some reason, he can't seem to get comfortable. his eyes open and he groans, tugging on namjoon's shirt.

the male takes out an earbud, "yes chim?"

"do you have an extra neck pillow?"

he shakes his head, "sorry but i don't."

another groan of complain and he tugs harder at his hyung's shirt. he feels his eyes water as he slips a bit into littlespace, his lips pucker cutely.

"just... here." namjoon lifts up the arm rest and pulls the younger closer to him. he helps him lay his head against his chest and holds him close, "better?"

jimin smiles and closes his eyes, "yes."

the two stay like that, namjoon being the good hyung he is to his dongsaeng. he doesn't notice the glare from yoongi who is sat in the row next to them. or the fact that jin is taking pictures and whispering, "this'll look good in the family photo book."

one that does seem to realize the actions of everyone all around them, is hoseok. his headphones are on but there's no music playing, since his phone decided to die on him. he glances at the two cuddling and smiles fondly, then he glances at jin and yoongi. "wait... where's the troublemakers?"

"that was so lame!"

"told you it wasn't even real!"

the red head looks up to see both walking back from the bathroom with frowns. he clicks his tongue and reminds himself to ask them what they were doing.

--✩--

"wow! look how fancy this place is!"

the hotel they are staying at in cali, is a 5 star enriched and expensive hotel with beautiful interior and exterior design. each room has a chandelier and king sized beds.

all seven boys are picking who should room with who for the next couple days. they decide on playing some random number game.

at the end, the roommates end up being; namkook, taejin, and yoonminseok.

"let's all get to our rooms and get some rest for tomorrow." namjoon tells them as he helps a sleepy maknae to their shared hotel room.

everyone does as told, splitting up and dragging themselves like zombies to their rooms with their luggage and door key.

"hm... there's only one bed and a couch." hoseok points out after he opens the door and steps inside the nicely clean room. he puts his luggage next to the cream colored couch and slings himself onto it, "i claim the couch!"

the mochi feels extremely tired and just gives a little groan as a response, he leaves his luggage by the door and flops down onto the bed. in a matter of seconds, he falls fast asleep.

"aish..." yoongi just looks at the small boy that is spread out on the bed like a starfish. he pushes him to the side and then lays down, "night." and with that, he falls asleep too.

hoseok yawns and sprawls himself on the couch, he thinks of the performance tomorrow and hopes for the best. "goodnight."