✎ five ✐

after a good five hours of scrolling through endless amounts of tweets and putting up lost flyers around seoul.

namjoon jumps up from his spot on the couch, he smiles triumphantly while holding up his phone. "someone contacted me and sent me a picture of the boys!" he states.

everyone gasps and crowds around, they try to look at the screen and read the direct message on twitter.

"where are they?" hoseok asks.

namjoon glances at the message again, "they're in daegu. at some event held for.. littles? the person said their friend is a barista at the event and caught sight of jimin and jungkook behind the curtains and took a picture."

"what is little's?" jin wonders aloud.

yoongi's face is extremely pale, he looks like a ghost and it scares the others. he begins to tremble and falls down to his knees.

"hyung!?" tae sits down beside him and rubs his back, "what's wrong?!"

"they're.. they're gonna be sold.. this is all my fault." yoongi's voice grows cold. "i'm their caregiver, and i failed."

jin twists his face up, "caregiver? what?"

at this point, namjin and vhope are worried and oh so ever confused. they don't get time to ask questions as yoongi stands up and runs to the car while putting in the gps for the event.

"let's go," he states firmly.

--✩--

"do i really have to do this?" jimin asks the hair stylist who is currently taking rollers out of his hair.

"do what, hun?"

he sighs and looks up at himself in the big mirror with lights all around it, like one of those from hollywood.

"model."

everyone has told him that all he's doing is modeling for fun, nothing else. which is a total lie, sense in actuality he's being put up for sale against his own will.

"of course, don't you want to win?"

he chews on his plump pinky finger, "win what?"

"a trip to disney world." she lies.

a big grin spreads across his face, "disney world?!" he has never been there but definitely wants to because it looks like so much fun.

she nods and finishes fixing up his hair, "the person that models the best, will get to go to disney world."

"we are presenting in three minutes!"

all the other stylists pick up their paces on beautifying the other littles.

"wow! i'm gonna win, i will model the best!" jimin boasts, making an adorable competitive face.

his stylist makes sure the little looks nice and clean before shoving him forwards into the line.

he waits patiently, glancing around at all other males and females that are talking and looking a little scared.

a brunette waddles over to him with wide brown eyes and pouty lips, "jiminie why are we here??"

jimin perks up and pulls him close, "we are here to model. the winner goes to disney land!"

"disney land?!"

"mhm."

jungkook grins esthetically, he claps his hands joyfully and thinks of all the rides and snacks there. "we will win," he reassures.

the sound of lights being turned off and then on, as well as music beginning to play, snaps everyone's attention to the front.

"welcome to the annual event of the little's lifesaver sell! all of these little's will be sure to spike your interest, if you would like to take one home, just bid the most money."

all the little's just stand behind the curtain of the entrance with no idea what is happening. they've been told lies and have been spoiled so they won't run away.

"on to the first little of the fifteen!"

a female steps through the curtains and onto the elevated stage. the hostess talks while the little inches her way down the pathway, the name and other information is said about her. people begin to shout numbers at once, and a man continues to call out numbers that are said.

in a short period of time, 11 little's have made their down the pathway and have been sold to different people.

jimin gulps nervously as he notices only two people in front of him and kook, it's close to their turn and he feels absolutely terrified.

"i want my paci," he whimpers.

as the both of them are waiting anxiously and nervously, the other five sprint into the event. their eyes dart around furiously as they try to spot them.

jin let's out a sigh, "we are too late."

they feel all hope slip away, until-

"look!" hoseok shouts, pointing to the younger walking down the pathway with a shy expression.

"what.. is he wearing?!"

the younger has makeup that makes him look super innocent, he has a pink fluffy sweater with overalls that hang short and baggy on him, as well as his hair curled and blue crocs.

jin let's out a screech, "he's so adorable!"

"number 14, jimin."

the whole caregiver crowd goes crazy and yells many numbers.

"i bid 1,000 dollars!"

"5,000 dollars!"

"10,000 dollars!"

the five boys including jimin, are shook at the large numbers and chaos.

"we gotta do something," namjoon mutters.

hoseok runs away and around the rowdy people, he shoves a few and even kicks some in the shin to get to the very front where the stage is.

"I BID 1 MILLION DOLLARS!" he exclaims extremely loudly. the whole crowd goes silent and stares at the red head.

"1 million dollars! going once.. going twice... sold! to the male with red hair!"

jimin eyes him and smiles his crescent eye smile, "hoseokie!" he throws himself off the stage and into the others arms.

"jiminie! you're alright!"

"number 15, jungkook."

namjoon, jin, and taehyung race up and begin to shout numbers to win the boy over into their safe arms.

but yoongi stays back, he's hidden behind all the people as his eyes stay locked on jimin and hoseok.

"i missed you!" he pecks the red head on the cheek and nose.

hoseok is flushed from his actions, he giggles softly and runs his fingers through the curly locks. "i missed you too."

"sold to the boxy smile dude!"

taehyung fist pumps the air, "ha! i won! in your faces!" he reaches up and takes the bunny boy into his arms.

namjoon and jin sigh in relief as they see they've gotten back their busan boys.

"how about we celebrate with some frozen yogurt?" hoseok suggests, making both little's nod and grin.

jimin counts all his friends, he only counts six and glances around frantically. he spots yoongi for a mere second far away, before he turns away towards the exit. in that mere second, he notices his caregiver crying.

but little does he know it's because of him.