✎ seventeen ✐

the tension is so heavy you could probably cut it with a knife. everyone seems to have partnered up; yoongi with jackson. namjoon with jin. taehyung with kook. jimin with hoseok.

they all decided to skip the movie and just go mini golfing, what could honestly go wrong?

everything.

"how the heck do you do this?" namjoon questions with a sigh, he hits the ball and it flies far away into a pond, "again?! ugh!"

the older male beside him just shakes his head and takes away the golf club, he gets into a stance and hits the ball, making it fly over into the hole. "like that."

taehyung and jungkook watch their hyung's, perhaps they'll be as good as jin. so they look down at their own little course and at the ball.

the bunny takes the first shot, making it right into the hole and he does a little dance. "woo!"

next is the daegu boy, he focuses closely and then hits the ball, it sails way up in the air and then falls down to hit hoseok on the head. "at least it didn't go in the pond..."

"what the heck?" hoseok rubs the spot that just got hit. he focuses back on the mochi, "remember, it's all about focusing and using the wrist."

a loud yell directs their attention over to the last pair in the other course.

"oh my gosh! you made another ball in! you did so good,  jagiya!" yoongi exclaims while hanging all over onto his date. he has a big gummy smile that makes jackson smile back.

"you did so good, jagiya." jimin mimics in a weird voice, he rolls his eyes and hits the ball with a little to much force. it flies into the pond and he huffs angrily before handing the club to the sunshine. he crosses his arms and glares at the two who play mini golf while acting all lovey dovey.

eventually, he looks away when he sees hoseok talking to some other guy. the red head makes a joke and the other guy laughs while stepping closer. this makes jimin feel the rage and he storms over and takes hoseok by the shirt, "come on BABE. let's go finish our game."

"okay.." the sunshine says and heads back over to their course. he hits the ball and it falls right into the hole. all he does is grin and do a little shimmy but then jimin goes all out, "oh my fucking fuck! you made it in! you are so good at this my love! ahh!" he clings onto him and jumps all around.

of course, he gets the attention of yoongi and jackson, who just watch the mochi go all crazy while hoseok is super red and smiling sheepishly.

so it goes like this for a full hour or two, both guys trying to prove who's more louder with cheering on their date.

thankfully, namjin and taekook come over to tell them they are going to go eat. they all leave the place and head over to a restaurant that has amazing food. all sit around a circle table that is big and enough for a family.

"oooh i love their kimbap and kimchi."

"the pastries are so sweet too!"

"the fried squid looks so good ahhh."

they all think for a few minutes before ordering the food and drink they want. for the time being of waiting, all decide to just chit chat.