✎ sixteen ✐

"award for the shortest date in existence goes to....min yoongi!"

"firstly, it's hyung you little shit. secondly, if you are here to only tease me, then you can see your way out of my room and out of my life."

taehyung let's out a long sigh and spreads his limbs freely among the bed that belongs to the male who is currently trying to hide his tear stained face.

after he left the gallery, yoongi made his way up to his dorm room while ignoring the other members who bombarded him with questions. he thought he locked the door, but somehow the gucci boy made his way inside.

"you know hyung, you once told me that whenever i am sad, just sing and my mind will drift off for a bit. i would suggest those words back to you, but you suck at singing. so how about rapping? just go to your studio and spend the whole night in there, get your mind off everything else."

the older just rolls his eyes and hugs the pillow closer to him, "don't wanna live in my own little world. for it's a sin i suppose." he does not mean to be salty, but that's what happens when he's upset.

taehyung does not understand but still proceeds to give small pats to the others back, he sighs again. "hyung, i found something weird under jimin's pillow." he takes out a pink pacifier with a heart in the middle, "he has a baby that he's been hiding from us."

it goes silent as yoongi tries not to slam his head against the wall because of how stupid the theory is, "wrong."

there is a knock on the door before it opens up to reveal a smiling jackson wang, "hey guys."

"jackson! it's been forever!!" tae states as he runs over to embrace him.

he hugs the excited male back, "it has. how've you been?"

"i have been great! as for yoongi hyung, not so much. he's pretty sad." tae explains, which makes yoongi embarrassed and he tries to dig his face more into his pillow.

jackson goes over and sits on the bed as tae then excuses himself to go wake up joon from his nap. "hey, what's wrong?" he asks, running his fingers through the others hair.

"nothing. i'm fine."

the tone in his voice is blank, indicating he's not actually okay. so jackson takes it upon himself to wrap his arms around the smaller male and pull him close.

the feeling of the hug makes yoongi relax and leaning up against him, "my heart is just broken."

jackson is surprised by the words but stays quiet and rubs little circles into the others back. he's one to listen and lend an ear to anyone that is going through troubles, so that's what he does.

"it's like when you really like someone and they don't like you back. but you continue liking them but it hurts too because you know they'll never feel the same way." yoongi mutters.

he's about to ask who he likes but then tae barges into the room with a grin, "come on hyung! we are all going out for a movie and food!"

jackson looks at him, "uh.. i don't think yoongi is feeling well enough to go. maybe i can stay here with him while the rest of you go."

the tall brunette whimpers at the news but understands and begins to turn on his heel to tell the others about the minus one.

but, yoongi sits up, "actually no. i'm going." he gets off the bed and walks down the stairs with his nose slightly up in the air. the two others follow behind and stop in the living room where everyone else is.

"good to see you are going with us," jin smiles as he sees the short daegu boy present.

jimin just stares at him, noticing his hyung's slightly red eyes from the crying. he feels guilty but then shocked when he sees yoongi take jackson's hand into his.

"yup. and i'm taking jackson as my date."

a cocky smirk crosses the rappers face as he sees the taken back expressions on everyone's faces, including jackson who is blushing furiously.

yoongi is one to stay quiet and distant when he's sad or upset, but now he's just feeling salty to the max. so he flicks his gaze to jimin and then looks away as if he couldn't care less.

"this outta be interesting," kook states with a sigh.