✎ twelve ✐

"you guys what?!"

jin is beyond disappointed right now at the two males who have gone back up to the hotel to tell the others what have happened. they are currently in namkook's room having the meeting hoseok called up.

"err... we may have sent jimin to the hospital..." yoongi repeats with an uncertain look, the oldest always scared him when he yelled or screamed at them.

the eomma smacks both of the guilty boys upside the head, "you pabo's! let's go! we have to go check on jimin!"

all six pile up into the subway station nearby and make their way to the hospital, it is eerily quiet and the tension of worry is high.

the travel there isn't that long and they speed walk up to the counter,

"hello. we are here to see park jimin."

an older male with a smile nods and checks in the computer, "family members of his?"

hoseok butts in with a cheeky smile, "yup! he's my husband, i'm park hoseok."

all, except yoongi, hold back a gasp of surprise, unsure of what to say to that.

"ah okay! his room is number 12 on the second floor."

"thank you!"

they all walk quickly to the second floor and to the twelfth room, then jin- being the impatient eomma he is, swings open the door, "jiminie! my mochi son!"

jimin looks up with wide eyes to see his six friends rushing over to him with open arms, he flinches, "please no hugs." he points his attention to his right arm which is in a cast.

"w-we broke your arm?!" hoseok chokes out in utter shock. he thought they probably sprained it or got some bruises in, but not freaking break his arm.

the pink hair nods, he gives them a weak smile, "it's okay though.. they gave me pain killers and ice cream."

"oh god... my baby! what did those monsters do to you!?" jin cries out as he cups the younger's face.

hoseok pouts, "monsters?"

the leader pulls jin back into his arms, "let's give chim chim some space, yeah?"

"b-but.."
"he needs to rest with all those pills."
"fine."

the parents of the group leave into the hallway outside.

"hyung! can i sign your cast??" kook asks with wide bright eyes, he has sat down on the bed beside his friend.

jimin smiles back softly, he nods and takes a sharpie out from one of the drawers of the stand beside his hospital bed. "here."

the younger takes the sharpie and writes gently on the cast, -jungkookie

both examine the name with grins, kook hops off the bed and let's taehyung sign the cast too.

"i'm hungry for ice cream now.." the maknae admits with a sheepish expression, he eyes the cafeteria out the window nearby.

taehyung sighs and puts the sharpie down after doodling on the cast, "you had to put up with me at the gucci store.. so let's go get some ice cream, it's on me."

"yaaay!" kook exclaims, he starts to dart for the door, but he stops and goes over to plant a quick kiss on jimin's cheek, "get better hyung!" he grabs tae and drags him away.

there was seven, and now only three. it is so silent in the room, except for the beeping of the heart monitor and the birds outside.

hoseok is the first to break, he exhales loudly and throws himself onto the end of the bed, "i'm soooo sorryyy jiminieee!"

the mochi jumps with surprise, he tries to reach over with his uninjured arm, "i-it's okay  hyung! you don't have to apologize."

"yeeesss i dooo!" he wails, "i hurt youuu!"

yoongi looks unfazed, "sorry jimin.. didn't mean to break your arm. i hope you heal up asap." he turns on his heel and walks out of the room.

"hyung! wai-"

the red head has made his way up the bed and is now hovering the younger.

jimin gasps in surprise, "hobi-ah! you keep making me surprised! stop it!"

"jiminie.."

"yes hyung?"

"...do you like me?"

the question has the younger silent and with wide eyes, "i-i....."

hoseok smirks from the reaction, he leans closer, his eyes flicker down to the others soft lips, "i've always wanted to know what your lips felt like."

the heart monitor starts to quicken as their lips grow closer and closer together.

"kiss me jiminie~"

just when their lips are only a cm apart,

"look sweet pea! i brought you cantaloupe slices!"

yoongi goes over and stuffs a huge chunk of the fruit in hoseok's mouth, "fruit for everyone!" he chuckles loudly and hands the bowl to the younger, "enjoy~"