✎ eighteen ✐

"it's either now or never." jimin whispers to himself as everyone is walking back into the dorm building. it is late at night by this point and dinner has been finished. the mochi has been waiting for the right moment to confess. but he ponders to himself, and then thinks of a plan. a genius one.

usually, after a night out, all the members sit in the living room to watch a movie or some tv shows. tonight is just like that.

so as everyone, including jackson, sit around the living room. jimin sneaks off and drags the maknae along with him. he makes sure no one is watching as he then closes the door to kook's room, "mission of confession that we are littles is a go."

"wait what?!" jungkook shrieks out.

the mochi hushes him and then turns to dig through the secret box they have all their little stuff. "go big or go home, let's confess."

- ✩ -

"so the blue fish is trying to find her parents?"

"yeah. on the other movie, the orange one was looking for his son."

"ah gotcha."

they watch the movie in interest, that is until they hear heavy running and giggling. so everyone turns their attention and gawk at what they see.

jimin and jungkook are in onesies, the mochi is in a light purple one and the bunny in a baby blue one. they have pacifiers and a stuffed animal held tightly in their arms.

"suga suga!" jimin exclaims as he runs over and topples down onto him, he giggles and clings onto his caregiver. "i missed you."

jungkook looks all around and finds the one he's been looking for. he smiles shyly, "hi tae tae."

namjoon and jackson don't look bothered or surprised, they just smile fondly at the two littles.

on the other hand, taehyung and hoseok are mind boggled. they look as if they finally figured out a difficult equation.

"THEY ARE LITTLES!!" tae screeches as he stares at the timid bunny boy in front of him. he acts as if kook is an alien from space.

hoseok just stays silent, looking at both littles with his eyes wide and his head tilted.

"MY BABIES! IM SO SOFT!" jin screams in awe as he gets up from his seat and hugs jungkook super tightly. he peppers him in kisses and ruffles his hair and melts at the outfits and stuffed animals. he goes over and does the same to jimin. but he eventually gets pulled back over to his seat by namjoon.

hoseok finally speaks, "yoongi hyung knew?"

the eldest daegu male gives a nod, he let's jimin play with the buttons on his shirt as he explains it a bit to them all.

at the end of clearing things up, everyone looks on the same page.

"oh thank god! this whole time i though jimin and jungkook were a thing!" tae sighs in relief.

both littles look at each other and then say ewie in unison before laughing. they just see other as besties.

"so do you wanna be his caregiver?" yoongi asks him.

kook's eyes widen at hearing the question, "d-do you wanna be my caregiver, tae tae?"

"yes kookie, i would love to be your caregiver."

the little grins ever so widely and hops up happily, he does an excited dance and then throws himself into his new caregivers arms.

taehyung is quick to embrace him and kiss his forehead lovingly. he finds little jungkook to be so freaking adorable, well he always finds him adorable, in little and big space.

"so who's jimin's caregiver?" jin asks.

the mochi takes out his pinky from his mouth and points at yoongi, "suga suga is my daddy. i love my daddy." he cuddles up against him and digs his face against the others chest.

yoongi feels his heart melt and he runs his fingers ever so gently through the younger's hair. his eyes shut as he feels at bliss and he smiles faintly.

namjoon and jin smile and lean against each other, just happy that the two have confessed and are protected with caregivers.

"everyone looks happy," jackson states as he leans back into the couch.

the red head just nods, "they do."

"are you happy?"

hoseok looks at everyone around him, a smile rises up his lips, "yes."

a/n: ah 5k reads! tysm my bb's! also there is two more chapters after this before it's over.