✎ nineteen ✐

-typical day in the bangtan household-

"why the hell is jimin wearing a diaper?"

yoongi is completely puzzled as he stares at the mochi running around playing tag with his best bunny friend.

"because he's in littlespace, duh." tae answers as if it's so obvious.

the older daegu male just looks at him with a done expression, "he's potty trained."

"since when?"

yoongi crosses his arms, "since i taught him." from the first day that he found out, he made it his mission to make little jimin a big boy who is potty trained and cleans up his toys.

"daddy!" the mochi calls out as he waddles over in his winnie the pooh diaper and over sized shirt that is actually his caregivers.

"yes sweet pea?" he answers.

jimin clings onto the others shirt and looks up at him with his big brown eyes, "kookie and me want dinosaur nuggets."

as if by some super senses, the oldest member comes running in with a plate of nuggets and two cups of juice, "for my children."

both littles gasp and thank jin before digging in happily into the food and drinks. their cheeks are stuffed like squirrels and their eyes little crescents of bliss.

"hyung, you look like crap." tae bluntly points out as he notices the dark circles and his slightly red eyes, as well as the nest of hair.

yoongi rolls his eyes, "wow thanks. and it's because ive been getting around 3 hours of sleep everyday."

"why? is it cause of jimin? because if so, we can just let jin and namjoon take care of him for a week or so until you feel better."

the rapper shakes his head, "no no. i don't care for the lack of sleep really. taking care of jimin and making sure he's sleeping well, is more important to me."

"wow, you are so whipped for him. even when he is in littlespace." tae turns his head, "hey chim! your daddy is whipped for you."

jimin tilts his head in a cute way, his eyebrows raised in curiosity as crumbs accompany around his lips. "what does whipped mean?"

"means he loves you very very much."

a big grin with crinkles at the corners of his eyes shows up on his face, "i love you too daddy. very very much! to the moon and back!"

yoongi gives him a gummy smile while his cheeks turn a tinted red.

"yup whipped."

tae gets a slap on the back of the head from his hyung, "ow! have mercy on me you old hag!" he gets another swat and runs off.

"the disrespect," yoongi clicks his tongue in disapproval. he looks over to see both littles eating while jin watches them fondly. since he's quite tired, he heads over to his room and is about to lay down, when a piece of paper catches his attention. he picks it up and sees it's a picture of him and jimin and kookie, the mochi's sloppy handwriting on the top, 'daddy and brother and me.'  he then sees another stick person off to the side, it looks like a girl with blacked out eyes and a wide smile. 'lady bird.'

yoongi feels shivers all over and drops the paper down onto his desk, he tries not to think about it. must be just an imaginary friend, a creepy one at it. he gets under his blanket and closes his eyes, sleep takes half of him, when the door creeks open.

"sweet pea?" he mumbles out, thinking it must be his jiminie coming over for a nap with him. but he gets silence in response, so opens his eyes and glances over to see the door closed. odd. he closes his eyes once again and drifts off to sleep.

while he slumbers, jimin and jungkook laugh as they have finished up their snack. they ask jin if they can go play, and they do get permission. both happily run off to go play with their toys in the living room.

"chicky chicky!" jimin giggles as he has his baby chick toy walk all around, he walks it all around the floor and up onto the couch where hoseok is. "hi hobi-ah!" he nuzzles against him.

the sunshine smiles softly at him, "how's the lil chim chim doing?" he pokes his cheeks.

jungkook sees namjoon walking past, so he runs off to hug onto his leg.

"i'm doing so good!" chim explains as he giggles at the pokes. he then pouts slightly and looks down.

hoseok notices this, "what's wrong hun?" he brings him into his warm embrace.

"ever since that girl told me about disney world... i have been wanting to go. so bad. i wanna see minnie and mickey..."

the older just gives a little sigh, "well... i bet minnie and mickey would wanna see you too. how about we pay them a visit?"

jimin gasps as his eyes light up, "really?? we can go to disney world??!"

"yes, we can go tomorrow. bright and early."

the little lets out a scream of joy as he hugs and kisses his hyung right on the cheek. he jumps off the couch and runs to go find kookie, and when he does, he grins, "we are going to disney world!!"

jungkook lets out a gasp and hops around excitedly. he takes his friends hands and they twirl around in circles while giggling and smiling ever so ecstatically for their trip to disney world.