✎ fifteen ✐

after a nice lunch with fun banter and funny stories being told, they head back to the dorm and watch tv till they fall asleep.

the next morning, jimin gets ready for his next date, in all honesty, he feels like a bachelor. this time he dresses into something he thinks his date will like. a simple yet stylish outfit that consists of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a little printed rose on the side, and some timberlands- which jungkook suggest he wear for some reason.

he manages to get himself all nice and clean, and in the middle of spraying himself with his cologne, yoongi peeps his head into the younger males room, "you ready?"

"yes," jimin replies as he finishes and then turns to make his way over to the other who stands by the door with a big gummy smile. "why the smile?"

the daegu boy shrugs, "can't i smile?"

"no." he giggles and then yelps as his hyung puts him into a gentle choke hold. with a bit of wiggling around, he escapes the hold and then pecks his cheek, "lets gooooo."

yoongi goes red from the peck on the cheek and raises an eyebrow, "why the kiss?"

"can't i kiss?" the mochi mocks before smiling smugly and then running out of the room and down to outside where a slight speck of a drizzle can be felt approaching. he stops and turns to suddenly be face to face with his date.
with a pout evident on his face, "hyung... our date is ruined today."

yoongi feels his happiness falter at seeing the saddened expression on the younger's face. he cups his cheeks so he can look at him, "it doesn't matter if it's raining or snowing or a tornado happening today. all that matters, is that we are together. we could literally be sitting down and feeding each other jellybeans or taking a trip to Paris, all i want is to be with you."

if the world were completely silent, you could hear how loud and fast jimin's heart is pounding. his whole face burns a bright red as his eyes flutter from here to there, anywhere to avoid the eyes he wants to melt into but is to afraid too.

"how about this, today we can have a toned out day. perhaps you would like to look through the art gallery and perhaps get some strawberry milk?"

the mention of the pink milk, makes jimin gasp and nod enthusiastically. he bounces slightly on his toes, "come on! no time can be wasted!"

both boys head over quickly to the main street where the gallery is located. the rain seems to pick up as they head indoors and up to the front desk to get tickets.

the transaction is fast and before they know it, they are walking alongside many art pieces with titles and descriptions of the paintings.

yoongi has heard about this place through taehyung, since the other comes here quite often to just look around in peace. as he walks, his eyes scan uninterested along the art work, he admits it's great work, but not interesting to him. instead, he catches himself watching his date, a small smile lifts his lips as he sees the mochi staring deeply into every piece of art with upmost interest.

"hyung, can you imagine how much time and effort all these pieces took?" he gapes at it all and then flickers his eyes over to the older male. it's obvious he's been caught staring, "you know this place has lots to look at."

yoongi shrugs again and stuffs his hands into his pockets, "you are the only piece of art here that spikes my interest." he steps closer as a crackle of thunder erupts, shaking the building a bit.