✎ six ✐

after they left the event, they all went to a frozen yogurt shop and went all out.

the five males just eat in silence while they watch the other two eat like happy children.

"i wuv frozen yogurt!" jimin announces, his chubby cheeks are covered in strawberry yogurt, as well as his hands and nose. he smiles ever so joyfully and doesn't pay much attention to his hyung's staring him down.

"me too!" jungkook agrees, his cheeks are instead covered in white yogurt. his brown hair is covering his wide sugar active eyes. he bounces around in his seat, his feet swinging back and forth.

it is quite empty in the shop, the group and an elderly couple sitting in the back is all who's there. plus the workers of course, who glance a couple times at the two littles.

no one decides to bring up the fact they are witnessing two of their members acting so odd and childish. they do however, find it cute and a bit refreshing.

once everyone has finished up, they all head back to the dorms. this time, they have questions to ask.

"what happened?"

"are you both littles?"

"why won't you answer our questions?"

"guys," yoongi hisses, "they've fallen asleep." he points to the two who have indeed fallen asleep on the couch, they are both curled up against each other.

they all sigh and give them space to rest, perhaps once they are awake, they'll get answers and everything will be okay.

--✩--

wrong, what actually happens is much different then they thought.

"so jimin.. care to tell us what happened?" namjoon suggests, his voice soft and friendly.

the two boys are out of littlespace, they are sat on the couch with everyone else surrounding them with serious expressions.

a wash of confusion crosses his face, "what do you mean, Namjoon hyung?"

"do you not remember what happened?"

jimin hums in thought, "i remember...playing in the playground and then going to see dogs in some guy's car. and then i was somewhere getting my hair curled?"

everyone goes quiet in thought,

"i was in big space through a lot of it." kook confesses, "we were taken hostage and into some weird isolated building where the boss was planning to sell us. and there was some bald guy..." he stops talking when he hears jimin let out a loud whimper.

the mochi let's out heavy exhales, his eyes water and he clings tightly onto the fabric of the cushion. "i remember now.." he whispers, everything comes back to him and he stands up quickly. with everyone now staring at him with worry, he pulls off his overalls and then his pinky sweater.

jungkook let's out a high gasp, he stares at the bruises littering the smaller boys frail body. "he did this.. didn't he?"

"i wouldn't stop fighting him and he grew angrier by the second."

everyone is in complete shock to say the least, they scan his body multiple times in just so much surprise.

a growl comes from jungkook and he punches the couch harshly, "i'm gonna go back there and find him! i'll bring a knife with me and kill him! kill him i tell you! KILL HIM!" his breathing is growing jagged and his teeth grind against each other.

"jungkook! calm down!" taehyung yells, he tries to take the angry boys arms into his grasp to stop him from punching everything.

the action only makes him more mad and he shoves him away forcefully, causing Tae to slam into Namjoon and Jin, knocking them over.

yoongi just silently watches them, he doesn't want to intervene, but he does want to go make that bald dude pay for hurting his sweet pea.

"stop it guys!" hoseok is fully panicky and just watches them with complete concern, he's never been good at breaking up stuff like this.

more anger boils up in the brunette and he screams out loudly, his veins popping out of his neck.

"kookie!" jimin embraces the younger, his small arms wrap around his waist and holds him close. he is shaken from the others actions but he doesn't care right now. "please stop," he begs.

the certain nickname makes jungkook slip into littlespace. "jiminie?" he croaks out, before bursting out into loud sobs. his body racks scarily with cries, "he hurt my jiminieee."

"so they're littles?" jin asks.

"we don't know that for sure," tae sighs.

they glance over at yoongi, who only shrugs and walks to his room.