Chapter 12

"What do you mean you haven't packed?" Lulu just looked at me in response to my question. "I mean I haven't." I sighed. "Lulu, I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but I suggest you pack." Lulu sighed and stomped to her room, slamming the door behind her. "And pack warm!" I called out, even though I knew she wouldn't listen. At first I'd thought Lulu's moods were because of her period, but it had been over a week, and she was still just as moody, if not worse.
          Lulu stomped out, dragging her suitcase behind her just as Jim pulled up. I grabbed my suitcase and Thanksgiving pie, Aren't You Sweet Sweet Potato Pie and raced out the door, with Lulu trudging behind me. "Hi!" I greeted Jim as I climbed into his car. "Hello beautiful!" He greeted back. "I just opened the trunk, so you can put your luggage in there." I nodded and put Lulu and I's suitcases in the trunk, while climbed in next to Molly while I climbed back in front. "Hey Molly." I greeted. "Hi Jenna." She replied. "Hi Lulu!" "Hi." Lulu replied dully. "I brought some stuff for us to do on the plane and while we're at my Grandma's." Molly told her. "There's coloring books, cards, and I brought my soccer ball for when we get there." Lulu brightened up a little bit at the thought of soccer, but quickly returned to her moody self. I decided to ignore her and turned toward Jim. "So, Connecticut, huh." I said. "Yeah, Connecticut. Well, technically, my parents are from Holland, but they've lived in Connecticut since the 70's, so that's were we're going." "My family's German." I said. "Well, at least my dad is. My Mama is a full blooded southerner."
              Jim I talked some more before we finally arrived at the airport. We all made it through security easy, and before I knew it, we were flying to Connecticut, heading to Lulu and I's very first Pomatter family Thanksgiving.

Hey everyone! How is this chapter? And I'm listening to Anastasia while writing this, and it's beautiful. Can someone explain the plot though? Bye!