Chapter 19

"Twins!?" Becky and Dawn screeched simultaneously when I told them the news the next morning. "Yes, twins." I said. "Can you believe it?" "Well, your stomach was looking bigger than it normally would if you were just having one, but I didn't want to mention it because-" "I'm a hormonal b*tch yeah I know." We all laughed and I asked Dawn to put the pies in the oven. "What are they called?" Becky asked. "Seasons Greetings pie." I answered. "Pecans, cherries, and white chocolate in an Oreo cookie crust."
         I left the kitchen to check on Lulu and take some orders when Cal asked if I had taken it the pies out yet. I swore and rushed into the kitchen to get them out. I had used the store bought pie tins since all mine were dirty, and as I hurriedly grabbed one, I suddenly yelled "SH*T!!" The pie had collapsed. I don't even know it happened. I grabbed the sides and bent them accidentally, and I guess it wasn't fully cooked, because it just collapsed everywhere. Everyone came running in, and just stared when they saw the mess. "Don't just stand there, help me!" I cried. Becky And Dawn finished getting the pies out of the oven, and Cal and Lulu helped me clean up the collapsed pie. "How did this happen?" Cal asked me. "I don't know! I was picking it up and it just went sphoop." I said. " I'm sending a picture of the mess to Molly, that was hilarious." Lulu said. "Send it to me too, I want to send it to Jim." After I had gotten everything settled, I sent the picture to Jim with the caption "I've been cooking professionally for years, and I have never made this much of a mess in my life." He sent me back a laughing emoji, and he called me and we talked for a little while. "So about the twins." Jim said. "What about them?" I asked. "Well, we both know that neither of us have enough room, we're going to have to move." "I agree, but before that can happen, you need to propose." "Oh, now you want me too." Jim teased. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm ready now, I swear." "Well, I'm not going to say anything too specific, but think soon." "Okay, soon.But yeah, we definitely need to think about moving. Talk again later? I've got to go." "Okay, I love you." "I love you too."
           That night, I dreamt of houses, pies, babies, and a really big wedding.

Hello, happy New Year. I'm going to see Anastasia sometime this year, and can't think of what to give to the cast other than fan art. Any ideas?