Chapter 12

Everything was a blur during her wedding but she must admit, deep inside it was her dream wedding. She felt like it's not hoax, every steps towards the altar was overwhelming and heart pounding. Standing at the end of the altar is the most handsome man in her eyes, wearing a white tuxedo with his sexy messy hair and a gorgeous smile. This man is every women's fantasy, handsome, rich, a body to die for and so on. She can't believe she is marrying this man, and she can't believe he chose her whether it maybe for business reason or just for a show.

Her father squeezed her hand and whispered. "Anak, parang hihimatayin ako sa kaba. Parang prinsipe kasi ang papakasalan mo. Tingnan mo nga ang paligid, sus maryosep! Masyadong magarbo. Ni sa hinagap hindi ko naisip na ikakasal ka sa isang bilyonaryo. Pakiramdam ko kapag nadumihan ko itong red carpet, kulang pang pambayad ang kaluluwa ko. "

Mahina siyang natawa. "Ikaw talaga, Pa. Huwag kang mag-alala kapag pinagbayad ka nila ang lalaking yan sa altar ang aawayin ko."

"Naku, manang-mana ka talaga sa mama mo, ginagawang under ang asawa." Umiiling pang tugon nito.

"Isumbong kita kay mama, eh. Lagot ka talaga, Pa."

"Joke lang anak, mahal ko mama mo kahit parang tigre yun minsan."

Sabay silang natawa ng papa niya. Nakita niyang napatingin ang mama niya sa kanila na may tanong sa mga mata sa kung ano ang pinag-uusapan nila ng ama.

As they reached the altar, she came face to face to Lance, her soon to be husband.

"Hello, wife." He said and held her hand tightly making her heart pound faster than a while ago.

Iniripan niya ito para itago ang pamumula ng kanyang pisngi kahit na may nakatabing na veil sa kanyang mukha. "Tse! Hindi mo pa ako asawa, 'no. Baka mag-walkout ako, lagot ka."

"As if I will let you runaway from me. Never."

They faced the altar together and so the wedding ceremony starts.

When the priest announced, "You may now kiss the bride." Her eyes bulged and faced the mischievous smile of her husband.

She gave him a warning glare.

But he just shrugged his shoulders and slowly removed her veil covering her face.

"Have I told you that you're so beautiful today?"

"No."

"Then I'm telling you now. You are so beautifully perfect, wife. So damn beautiful." He looked mesmerized which made her blush and looked away. He touched her cheek and turned her face to looked at him.

"You're mine now." He then dipped his head and kissed her fully on her lips and the crowd applauded.

---

As they we're heading to their reception she can't help but blushed as what her mother-in-law said to her.

"Hija, gusto ko babae ha."

Hindi agad niya naintindihan ang sinabi nito.

"Po?"

"Yung apo ko. Gusto ko sana babae kung pwede. Mga barako na kasi ang nasa bahay. "

She blushed at what her mother-in-law said.

"You seemed quite. What's wrong, wife?" Lance asked as they he was driving with their wedding car.

"Nothing." She looked away.

"Hmm, something's up. Ano ba ang sinabi ni mama sayo? Pagkatapos niyong mag-usap kanina, naging tahimik ka na."