My House Is On Fire (now what?)

Clio's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on my usual bus A234. I count the blocks, one more stop. I look out the window at the street. It's lightly raining and I watch the raindrops guessing which will hit the sill first. I arrive at my stop and commence walk home. Once I arrive I decide to go to the park right away to see Wanda. I open the front door and grab the leash. Silence runs to greet me. I hook up the leash and pull Silence outside. I close and lock the door. 

I look at the fence as soon as we arrive. No one. I scan the dog park and see no one but dog owners and dogs. Bummer! Silence whines and I let him inside the gates. I take of the leash and sit on the fence. Silence plays with the other dogs and I watch silently. I decide to stay until five to wait.

I check my phone for the time. Five o'clock. Time to go. My parents are at home by now and are probably worried. I pick up my back pack which I forgot I took with me and call Silence.

He comes and I attach his leash. We walk for a bit until I hear sirens behind me. I turn to see a fire truck. Silence dashes and I run after him careful not to break the leash then. Snap! Silence starts running home.
"Silence! Come back!" I shout. I start to run after him.

I reach my house and my heart stops. It's on fire! "Silence!" I shout then start coughing from the smoke. I hear a distressed bark from the yard. I see a figure limp towards me. It's Silence. He comes into view and I notice something. He has a large cut near his front left leg. "Silence!" I call. He seems unfazed as sits beside me.

I grab my phone and text Wanda.

My house is on fire! Come quick!

I hear a gasp from behind me. I turn to see Wanda. "What happened?" She asks. I shrug and realize something. My parents were in the house! Wanda reads me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

The fire is put out and the police are talking to Wanda. She talks for a couple of minutes. Then she walks over to me and informs, "You're coming with me. Your parents are dead and their Will is in the bank but the reading is tomorrow. The police are letting me take you home for the night." She looks at Silence. "Tony and Bruce can fix the cut. Can he walk?" She asks. I nod.

We walk about a block away from the house and Wanda teleports us into an elevator. The doors open and I see a kitchen/ living room/ bar. We enter and I see Steve. We walk to the living room area​ and I sit on a couch across from Steve. "Explain to Steve what happened while I help your dog." She demands before she teleports with Silence and I face Steve.

"So..?" He says. "I stayed at the dog park till five. Silence ran towards my house when a firetruck scared him. I found him injured and texted Wanda when I saw the fire. My house burnt down and my parents died. I'm an orphan, I guess..." I trail off.

Wanda teleports beside me and I start to take in the room. Glass windows are everywhere, the kitchen is about half a floor above the living room. The couches are gray with white blankets at each end and black pillows. Each couch looks like it could fit three to four people. There are three couches arranged in a three sided square with a glass coffee table in the center. The opening of the square faces the windows but remains a distance away so it won't touch the glass. Steve sits in silence, lost in thought.

He stands up and informs, "I need to talk to the others. Wanda you can make dinner for the kid." She nods and I inform, "My name is Clio." He runs into the elevator and as the doors close he adds, "Watch out for the others."

Wanda leads me up the stairs to the kitchen. I can see most of the kitchen because there isn't much of wall. The bar is right underneath the left side of the kitchen and I see a door beside it. It's a fire exit. Weird, it's right under the kitchen and beside the bar.

The bar is made of a table with a cabinet behind it with lights on every shelf and the table is attached on the far left side near the window. The table has lights underneath it's rim to show people the stools that seem to blend in considering everything is black. I walk up an unnecessarily​ windy staircase made of wood and metal poles. The metal poles hold up the stairs so it seems like it's just floating.

We enter the kitchen. Surprise, surprise! It looks expensive like the living room and bar. There's a counter all along the two walls that form a corner on the left and back wall. It curves a bit over the spot above the bar. On the right side the wall is made of glass. I look through and see a lab. "That's Tony and Bruce's lab," Wanda answers before I have the chance to ask.

I glance at the rest of the kitchen from the lab to the part over the bar. By the wall is an arrangement of garbage cans and beside them a fridge. The fridge is silver with the top area a fridge and the bottom a freezer. The fridge part has double doors and the freezer is a pullout. Beside it is a counter holding a toaster​ and a toaster oven both silver as well.

A black cupboard is over top all of the counters and the fridge. The counter is black granite with black drawers and cupboards. The same design is repeated. Next is a corner holding a knife set and on the second wall a stove. The stove is burner less with a silver oven. Past it is a gap of granite and a sink as you may have guessed is silver. Past the sink is a coffee machine. On the part that stretches over the bar is a small desk and chair with shopping lists.

Wanda starts to boil water and I sit at the island. It's surrounded by black stools and has black granite for its surface. The island is where everyone eats because it's the only table in the kitchen. I watch Wanda use her powers to make pasta. The pot is huge. "How many people is that for?" I question her. "Well, I'll do a head count: Steve, Tony, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Bucky, Sam, Vision, me and you. Twelve people. Can you set the table?" She asks.

I nod and she teleports out plates, cutlery and napkins. I'm about to start when someone comes out of the elevator and says, "Who on their right mind brought a kid here?!?" Wanda turns to me and says, "Clio, I'd like you to meet Bucky Barnes also known as the winter soldier."