Bucky Gets Stuck To The Washer

I enter the laundry room and see Bucky trying to unstick his arm from the dryer. "So that's why you wait until Tony leaves the house to do laundry," I snicker. Bucky jumps. "Sorry, do you want help?" I question. "Yes," he mutters. I grab his arm and we pull. Eventually we crash into the wall. Bucky's arm free from the dryer.

"Ow," I mumble. I get up and search the room for a basket. Bucky notices and hands me his empty one. "You can use this to get your clothes to your room. Bring it back when you're done," he instructs. I nod and pull my clean clothes into the basket. "Thanks," I say as I exit the room. "Wait, can you put my clothes in. I'm gonna get stuck again," he begs.

"Sure," I respond as I set my basket by the elevator. I load the clothes in and Bucky grabs the soap. I close the door as he adds the soap and starts the machine. The washer starts and Bucky follows me to the elevator. We enter the elevator and Bucky pushes the button to the bedrooms.

I exit the elevator and set his basket on my bed. "Are there any hangers?" I demand. Bucky laughs and answers, "If there aren't any in your closet then no." I scoff and head to Wanda's room. I knock first and she opens the door. "Do you have any spare hangers?" I ask. "No, ask Tony or Steve," she informes. "Okay thanks," I reply as I walk to Steve's room.

All of the bedroom doors have the name of the owner on it. I knock on his door. "Here," he declares handing my around twenty hangers. "I heard you ask Wanda and Bucky. You can have these on one condition." He whispers into my ear, "Grab the box of magnets from the top of Bucky's closet." I nod and grab the hangers. Steve goes to distract him. "Bucky... ha! I got your pillow," I hear Steve declare from Bucky's room. He runs into the elevator and the doors close before Bucky gets in. I dump my clothes on my bed and I walk to the hall with the empty basket.

"Here Bucky, hit him with this," I joke as I hand it to him. He grabs it and enters the elevator. He grins at me as the doors close. Poor Steve. I run into Bucky's room and open his closet door. I see a cardboard box on the top shelf and use my powers to lift it down. I grab it and almost fall over. These are heavy! I walk back to my room and empty the magnets into my bottom desk drawer. I run back to his room and return the box.

I close the closet door and run back to my room. I put my clothes away and Steve walks into my room. "Did you get them?" He whispers. I nod and lead him to my desk. "How many are there?" I demand. "99, Bucky counted and told us," Steve replies grabbing a handful. I close the drawer. "I'm sending Sam, Clint and Tony in," Steve informs as he leaves to go pester Bucky. Wanda enters my room and asks, "Did you get the hangers?" I nod and inquire, "Can you put a protective charm around my desk?" She nods and casts a silent spell. "Only you can open it," Wanda adds as she leaves. Sam, Clint and Tony enter.

I give them each a handful and they leave. I finish my laundry and exit my room. I see Bucky running to the elevator with magnets allover his metal arm. Steve, Sam, Clint and Tony run to me. "We need more magnets," Steve begs. "No," I inform as I walk to Thor and Loki's room. Loki opens the door and Silence jumps up on me. "Hey Silence," I mumble. I budge him down and he sees Tony. "Ah! Demon dog!" Tony shouts and runs for the elevator. Bucky doesn't bother running so he pins Tony to the wall so he can't use the elevator.

Silence barks at him and charges. Tony yelps and I run after Silence. Loki watches from his door while Steve, Sam and Clint stand in the hallway laughing. I grab Silence before he reaches Tony and everyone moans except for Tony who sighs. I pull a growling Silence into my room and close the door leaving him inside.

"Steve, I need a leash for Silence when I take him for walks," I inform. He sighs and replies, "Tomorrow I'll get him one, Silence can just chase Tony around the tower for exercise today." He opens my bedroom door and Tony runs into the elevator. Silence follows him and the doors close behind them. Poor Tony...oh well!

Bucky turns to us and Loki closes his door. "Now that you're out of magnets... I'd run if I was you," Bucky snickers. I run into Wanda's room and she looks up from her book. "What's going on?" Wanda demands. "Bucky's mad at me..." I mumble. She rolls her eyes and returns to her book.

I hear shouting and I leave Wanda's​ room to get a snack. I enter the elevator and slip away unnoticed. I enter the living room and see Tony standing on the bar table. I guess I need to save him...or do I?