I Cause A Food Fight

I sit on the mattress and stare at the wall across the room. Everyone is in their rooms and probably sleeping. Not me, I'm sitting awake trying ​to process everything. Silence snores beside my bed. The doctor gave him pain killers that work really well. He also ate the leftover pasta since there isn't any dog food and passed out from the alcohol.

I cry silently and bury my face in the blanket from the guest closet. Finally alone and no one will judge me. I cry for about five minutes and then fall asleep. My dreams are uneventful except for the last one. I see a masked face but the person can talk clearly. It sounds like a male voice but it's distorted. "I made my move, your turn."

I wake up to the sound of Wanda knocking at my door. "Breakfast is ready," she says. "Okay," I reply. I tap Silence and he jumps up. Pulling my hoodie on, it was hot last night, and open the door. Silence runs to the elevator and I follow. Pressing the button I wait for the door to open. As I wait Loki struts over. "I was impressed by your comebacks last night. Would you like to prank someone?" He asks. "Sure," I say. The elevator opens and we walk in. Loki presses the close door button as Thor comes out of his room and runs at the elevator. "Wait for me!" He shouts. Loki closes the doors and I hear a crash as we descend to the kitchen.

The door opens and I smell pancakes. We walk to the kitchen and Silence barks. Tony jumps and shouts, "Demon dog! Demon dog!" Steve rolls his eyes. Silence flops onto one of the couches and sleeps. Everyone is there except for Thor. "Loki, where's your brother?" Natasha asks. "Upstairs, dislodging his head from the elevator doors. I was not involved if you want to know," he says. "Clio, what happened?" Steve asks as we sit on different stools than last night.

"What Loki said. The door closed and Thor charged it," I say. "False!" Thor shouts. He steps out of the elevator, shards of metal falling out of his hair. "He closed the door on purpose. She was in on it," he says pointing at me. "Me?" I say in my most innocent voice. Thor glares at me and sits beside Loki who starts laughing. "Jerk," Thor says to Loki.

Thor hits Loki in the face with a pancake. Loki glares at him and hits him with a sausage. Clint and Sam throw food at Bucky and the five of them get into a mini food fight. I grab toast with strawberry jam and throw a pancake at Steve. Everyone freezes and Wanda yells, "Food fight!" I grab a plate, put my toast on it and set it to the side.

The fight becomes extreme when Natasha french slaps Clint with a sausage. "Nat! You! Monster! That was a sausage!" Clint shouts. Then he tackles her. I grab my plate with toast, pull a stool to the side and watch food fly. When my toast is finished I shout, "What time is the reading!?!" Wanda looks up and says, "Ten thirty. Why?" I look at the clock. "Time to go," I say. Wanda walks to the elevator with me but Steve and Bucky catch up to us.

"Can we come?" Steve asks. "Sure, but you might want to change," I answer. We all enter the elevator and I walk back to my room to pack up my things leaving the food fight behind. Wanda stops me and says, "Wait until we get back, just look presentable. You're covered in food." I walk to the girls washroom and look in the mirror. My face is covered in food but my clothes are fine. I turn on the sink and wash my face. Wanda hands me the guest towel. I dry my face and Wanda asks, "Can I do your hair?" I nod in response.

She brushes my hair then french braids it in a single red braid. My hair, being elbow length, trails down my back once braided. I stare at my reflection. Light violet eyes stare back at me. My pale skin is dotted with freckles under my eyes and over the bridge of my nose. My eyes are red and puffy from lack of sleep. Wanda finishes and brings me to her room.

"Wear this instead," she says handing me a jacket. It's red and is a touch to big. I walk to my room after thanking her and I put on a bra. The rest of the outfit looks great. I notice something​on the white t-shirt I'm wearing. It has a cat on it. Funny I didn't notice it before. I leave the red jacket open and notice drawstrings and I find a hood. Cool!

I meet Wanda in the hall way. She's wearing blue jeans, a red shirt and a red knee length jacket. We wait by the elevator for Steve and Bucky. Wanda checks her phone. "We need to be there in ten minutes, hurry up," she says half to herself. I stare at the end of the hall. All that is there is a window.

I see a door open and Bucky comes out of the bathroom wearing proper clothes and his hair is dripping wet. "Wanda can you dry my hair?" Bucky whines. Wanda waves her hand over his face and his hair is dry. Cool. I take in his outfit. Black hoodie, black jeans. "Do you ever associate with colour?" I ask. "Yes but I'm on house arrest, I need to be hidden.

Steve exits his room wearing a blue and white plaid shirt with a brown leather jacket. He's wearing blue jeans and black runners. Yes his shoes stand out like my neon orange ones. "Are we ready?" Wanda asks. We all nod our heads. Time to hear what my parents wrote.

Dun, dun, dunnn! One thing I must say is Bucky always messes with his hair. He remembers a part of himself​ that always kept it neat so of course he had to wash it. I also want to draw attention to the elevator incident. Thor and Loki are God's, as you may have known, so I will make the pranks a little more extreme. Feel free to comment and vote!