I Get Adopted

Wanda teleports us outside two big wooden doors. She pushes one open and we walk in. Bucky pulls up his hood. I see a seat reserved for me. I notice it's in the middle of an empty row. I gesture for the others to sit there. Wanda sits closest to the aisle then me, Bucky and Steve.

An old man with a white moustache holds the Will. He looks around the room. There aren't many people but he starts reading.

"If we were ever to die there's a list of tasks that need to be accomplished. First, our lovely daughter Clio. We never had family or close enough friends so she my be adopted by any person she chooses unless she is of legal age and she shall inherit the money put aside for her. Second, her dog goes wherever she does. If she is under age, Silence should be with her in her new home. Third our house goes to her if she is of age, if she is underage the house my go to her new guardian unless they don't want it. Last, she is allowed to have any of the belongings she wants from the house. The rest shall be auctioned off or sent to charity. We love you Clio. Good luck. That is the end of the Will," the old man finishes.

He looks around the room. "Seeing as you are all friends of the parents and/ or of Clio you may all have the chance to adopt her," the old man says. People turn to eachother and whisper.

A lady with an odd beehive haircut near the back put her hand up and says,"I knew Clio since she was a child. It would be best if I took her." Some guy in the row beside me complains, "You might know her but she doesn't know you. Clio you remember me right?" 

"Well my dear, it's your choice," the old man says to me. Steve whispers into my ear, "You can stay at the tower. Hydra can't get you from there." He is the only person in the room that I know so I choose him.

An hour later the adoption papers are signed and for the first time we go home.

At the Avengers tower, we exit the elevator and see the food fight hasn't ended. Steve face palms and Bucky laughs at Sam who is stuck underneath Thor. He's hitting Sam with toast. Steve clears his throat and everyone looks at him. "Guys, Clio is going to live here now," he says. Everyone is shocked. "Why?" Tony asks trying to wipe syrup off of his face but only smudging it more. "I adopted her," Steve says.

"Dammit," Clint says. Everyone glares at him. "Now my chicken can't be an Avenger," he whines. Natasha punches him in the face and Clint falls over and remains quiet. "I think you guys need a shower," Bucky teases. Nat, being the only girl that needs to shower takes her time getting to the elevator but the guys trip over each other trying to be first. Long story short, Nat gets to the elevator first and locks the guys out.

Steve turns to Tony and asks, "Can I take these four to Ikea to buy Clio a bed and other stuff like that?" Tony nods and Wanda teleports us to the doors. When we enter everyone is staring at us. Steve notices a map and spends five minutes studying it trying to remember everything. Bucky starts collecting pencils. Then he hits Steve with a paper ruler. Oh boy, this will be a long day.

Ikea! Yay! Oh this will be fun but difficult for Clio. I've decided to publish at least one chapter per week so I'm in a schedule. *Makes mental note* Anyways please feel free to vote or comment!