An Odd Sleepover

"Oh my..."

I turn after Wanda whispers that, startled. "Someone broke in?" She asks. I nod. Vision just stares into space. "I was given an indication of a break in. I don't understand how they keep getting past the security system." He mumbles to himself. "Either way, it's not safe in your room." Bucky states. Steve exits my room and hands the unwrapped package to me. "It's from Peter. He got Silence a spider-man collar, probably as a joke." Steve explains. "Yeah but, he entered the  building by elevator. He wasn't the one to open the window." I protest. Steve nods concerned. "Maybe you should spend the night in someone else's room. Just to be safe." I nod and head into my room to grab my pajamas's. Then I get changed in the women's bathroom. After brushing my teeth and braiding my hair, I head back out to the hall.

"So who do you wanna bunk with?" Steve asks. I shrug, I don't have a preference. "My room is probably the safest, I have lots of knives and guns." Bucky says. "And that's safe how?" Steve asks. I laugh. "Steve snores so stay far away from him." Sam warns. "His room is right next to mine." He complains. Bucky snickers. "Shut up raccoon!" Sam hisses. Bucky sticks his tongue out at him. Steve rolls his eyes and I watch my entertainment. "I'd offer for you to stay in my room but Vis charges in there. It's kinda creepy because his eyes stay open." Wanda says. "What's with the hall party?" Nat asks. "Someone broke into Clio's room so she needs to share a room with someone for the night." Steve explains. Clint hums thoughtfully. "You could stay with Nat but she sometimes sings in Russian while she sleeps. Happens a lot during mission and scares me every time." Clint says then heads to the shower.

Nat hisses after him. "The offer is open if you don't mind my singing." Nat says. I shake my head. "Don't need any nightmares. Thanks though." I say. Nat walks off. "Okay so, I'm going to have to rule both Nat and Wanda out due to creepy stuff. I guess I'm stuck between Bucky and Steve." I conclude. "It's honestly about snoring and how light of a sleeper you are." Bucky says. "I'll stay with Bucky as long as he promises not to stab me." I joke. "Cold, real cold." He scoffs and leads me to his room. "I can bring in Peter's mattress so you have the choice between my bed or that." He says heading back to my room. I look in his closet to see lots of knives and guns, just as he said. He returns with the mattress and sheets. "So, what'll it be?" He asks setting the mattress down. "Mattress." I say jumping on it. "I'll grab your quilt." He says disappearing again. Steve pops his head in. "Goodnight Clio. If you need anything I'm always two doors down, or you can ask Bucky. Okay?" He asks. I nod. "Goodnight." I say as he leaves.

"Hey kid!" Bucky says. I turn my head and he throws the quilt at me. "That wasn't very cash money of you." I scold. He laughs and shuts the door. "Whelp, goodnight." He says and turns off the light. I get comfortable on the mattress then try to fall asleep. "Goodnight..."

-------------AN HOUR LATER----------------------------------

I wake to a loud crash in the halls. "Wut?" I hear Bucky mumble sleepily. More noise from the hall causes Bucky to turn on his lamp and jump off of his bed. He bounces off of my mattress and lands at his closet. He grabs a hand gun and sets down a small knife for me. I scoot closer to the closet. The door slowly opens and footsteps enter the room. I grip the knife tightly and hold my breath. Bucky aims his gun, ready to fire. The light is shot out and Bucky lunges at the intruder. I back up against the closet door. I hear a shout of pain and the sound of another gunshot. "Bucky?" I whisper terrified. A deep laugh tells me that Bucky didn't fire the shot. "Your friend is dead little girl. What are you going to do now?" He cackles. "This." I say setting the knife on fire. "What-" I throw the knife at him and he catches fire.

His screams fill the room and I shove him away from Bucky. He falls onto my mattress. The whole thing catches fire. I run to the door but I stop to look back at Bucky. "I can't just leave him there." I lift him up with my powers and set him down in the hall. I shut the bedroom door behind us. I roll Bucky over to check his pulse and he smiles at me. "What the f-" "Shhhh!" he hisses. "How are you alive?" I demand. "Well, I caught the bullet with my metal arm. I was waiting to strike but you took care of it. Nice job." He whispers. "Why didn't you get up sooner?" I hiss. "It was pretty cool to be carried out. I still am tired..." I roll my eyes. "We should put out the fire and find the others." He says and heads down the hall. "Where's the fire extinguisher?" I ask. He shrugs and we ask Jarvis.

"Jarvis, where's a fire extinguisher?" There is no more Jarvis. Only us. "What..." Bucky mutters. He pulls the fire alarm, setting off the sprinklers. "That's cold!" I exclaim as the water hits me. Bucky rolls his eyes and throws his hoodie at me. "Thanks." I mumble. "We need to find these guys before the fire department gets here. I'm guessing they already got to the others and are keeping them locked up somewhere. If this is Hydra's work, which it probably is, they usually hold hostages in case things go down hill." I stare at him blankly, still shivering. "You don't have a clue what I'm talking about do you?" He asks. I shake my head on. He sighs. "We're gonna stick together, check all the rooms and take 'em down!" He exclaims.

I nod and smile mischievously. "Let's go!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A Hydra agent faces the computer screen. The security camera footage shows that the target has a protector. "They are coming our way sir. What is our movement." A soldier asks. "Get ready to kill the child, we need the Winter Soldier alive."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I've started the drama! I know I haven't been active for at least a month or two and I apologize. It's almost summer so hopefully I'll have more free time! I'm also working on a separate book off of Wattpad that I think I mentioned before. I don't want to publish it until the whole thing is done and I'm quite a lazy person. I'll try my best to write more frequently and not leave y'all on too much of a cliff hanger. Have an amazing day/night/existence!

-Aqua