Get Fuel First

I walk to my room and decide to call it a night. After changing into my pajamas I walk to the ladies bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I find my tooth brush from the night before and scour the sink drawer for tooth paste.

Once I find the minty monster I squirt some onto my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. I try not to gag at the taste and spit out the tooth paste under two minutes due to constant gagging. Bang! Bang! Bang! After rinsing my mouth I open the door to see Wanda bouncing on her toes.

"I need to use the toilet," she informs racing in and locking me out. I cross my arms and sulk back to my room. "Hey kid! Where are you heading in that get up?" I turn to see Bucky following me. "I'm going to bed. What happened to the whole cheese thing?" I demand.

He shrugs and I continue walking to my room. "If you care... Steve is trapped in his room with Sam... just saying," he adds as I enter my room. I turn to face him. "Are you two really that obsessed with cheese?" I tease. "No, it's just so boring without any missions and being confined to the tower and all..." He trails off.

"We can hang tomorrow if you're that bored," I offer. He nods and I close my door. Since my hair isn't brushed I braid it in one messy braid. I secure my hair with a hair tie that I discover around my wrist. Sliding under the covers I switch the light off with my powers and drift off to sleep.

********************
"Wake up!" A rough voice cracks with the demand. Blinking sleep out of my eyes white light blinds me. I adjust to the light and focus on a man wearing a white lab coat. "What's going on?" I squeak. "Hail Hydra. You are the newest weapon. I want to test your powers so can you  demonstrate what you can do?" He informs.

I then recognize him. He was the guy on the bus and at the park. "You were the guy following me," I mutter. He smiles and I pull on the rope restraints. "Let me go you creep!" I shout. "All in good time my dear, all in good time," he hisses as he leaves the room.

Looking at the room I find myself in a cell with cement walls and a metal enforced door. I channel my thoughts and try to focus my fire to my wrists. The smell of smoke tells me I'm succeeding. Three quick tugs and my wrists are free. I untie my leg restraints and stand up. The man enters and smiles. "Great work. Can you set something else on fire?" He demands.

Since he's freaking me out I set his coat on fire. "Marvelous," he muses. Then the fire starts to spread and a very high pitched shriek escapes him. He darts out of the room and I follow before he can lock me in again. I run into some deserted control room and spot a hanger and run towards a stack of crates.

The man put out my fire and starts searching for me. I hold my breath as he walks near my hiding spot. "Come on out little girl," he sings. He turns and spots me. Out of fear I throw a punch at his face and he falls over. "Good aim," I jump and turn around my arms up in defense. "Hey, chill it's just me," Bucky reassures. I let out a breath of relief.

"So, I came alone in a stolen jet that ran out of fuel. We can hide in there and call Stark but more soldiers will come. Come on," he informs running towards the hangar door. I see Tony's plane and run inside it. Bucky closes the door once we are both inside. An icon pops up from the screen of the jet. "So, I'm not really aloud to be here so they might be mad," he warns and starts a video call.

"Where are you! I turn my back for five seconds and you steal my jet. You also disobeyed orders! How are you that stupid!" Tony shrieks. "I got Clio and ran out of fuel. I need back up..." Bucky trails off. "Dammit​ Bucky!" Tony shouts hanging up. Bucky turns to face me. "So... now what," Bucky mutters. I shrug and sit in the co-pilot seat. Bucky turns his chair to face me.

"What time is it?" I mutter resting my head on my hand. "Twelve. I noticed you missing and called a team to help me get you but they were taking too long so I came myself," he explains. "I just woke up. How did I sleep that long?" I question. "They probably drugged you or hit you with a metal pole. Either way it worked," he replies. I glare at him.

"Wasn't Hydra destroyed by you and Steve? How are they still running?" I ask breaking the silence. "Well after shield fell I left and Hydra never quits so, I'm guessing a few surviving members stayed," he replies.

The sound of metal hitting metal interrupts the silence between us. "Dammit, they're firing at us now." Bucky complains. I walk over to one of the windows to watch. "Hey, there's another jet with a grumpy Tony," I tease. He runs over to the window and stares at the jet.

"He has no idea how to park a jet. It's too far to run," he scoffs. Rolling my eyes I open the jet door. "What are you doing?" Bucky demands as I run to the other jet. He darts after me. "Run faster or you'll get shot," I tease. I reach the jet and run inside. "Clio!" Steve shouts hugging me. "How did you even end up here?" He questions.

Bucky enters the jet right before the doors close. I sit down in one of the seats beside Natasha. Bucky and Steve get into a huge argument. Natasha and I eaves drop as the jet takes off. "So... what happened?" Nat asks.

"Well, I went to bed early and I woke up tied to a chair in a cement room. I then set the guy on fire and broke out." I reply. Tony sets the plane to auto pilot and joins the argument.

"I'm sorry I acted quick and stole a jet but I did save Clio," Bucky protests.

"Well, you both almost got Clio killed," Tony retorts.

"Tony's right Bucky. That was pretty reckless," Steve adds.

"Says the guy who chose to crash his plane instead of landing it. You never wear parachutes either," Bucky scolds.

"Listen Bucky, I know you feel like you know how to parent her but you don't. Let Steve take care of it, she's his kid," Tony demands.

"It was my idea and she would be my kid if I actually had rights. Steve fell asleep and if I didn't wake him up Clio would be with some random weirdo who can loose her to Hydra in five seconds!" Bucky shouts.

"Wait, what!" I shout.

Bucky, Steve and Tony trail off and watch me. "Right, you're in the plane..." Steve mutters. "This is why neither of you should be parents," Tony declares.

"So, Bucky wanted to adopt me but he couldn't so Steve did?" I question. They all nod their heads and Natasha shouts, "Take cover!" A blast hits the ship and the wing tears off. I fall out and plummet to the world below.

"Clio!"

Cliffhanger! Thank you guys soooo much for the over 200 reads! I'll start updating at least once a week now. Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have a great day fellow humans!