The Ikea Trip

Wanda and I leave Steve and Bucky in the living room area and look at beds. I see blankets and bed covers. I find a purple quilt cover with a black butterfly on it. I choose that set and it also comes with a sheet, bed cover and pillowcases. I see a smaller pink pillow and a smaller purple one that match the bedspread set I chose.

We meet up with Steve and Bucky who found a whole bunch of dog beds. "Silence only needs one," I say. "But there's a Captian America and a Winter Soldier bed," Bucky whines. I roll my eyes and say, "Chose one or nothing." They glared at me and leave. Wanda and I walk to the bed area. "You already have a mattress so just a bedframe," Wanda says. I nod and find a white bedframe with a head and foot board. The head board has loopy pieces of wood that branches out like a tree and the foot board is the same but shorter. Wanda takes a picture of the number and we walk to the desk area. I find a matching bedside table and Wanda takes a picture of that too.

We get a shopping cart for the pillows and blankets set. I see a rolling chair and it's purple. Cool. I find a black desk with purple drawers. "Can I get this?" I beg. Wanda responds by taking a picture of the number. The intercom goes off, "Can Wanda Maximoff and Clio Rogers come to the department in aisle 22, please."

She teleports us to aisle 22 and I recognize the voice. Tony Stark. I see him pacing the aisle. "I'm​ pretty sure you got all of your stuff. Let's find the boxes. Steve enters the aisle with one of those box carts carrying Bucky with the winning dog bed. Winter Soldier. Bucky won somehow. He gets of and puts the dog bed in the cart. Wanda gives us the numbers for the bed, bedside table, desk, chair and drawers. I go with Bucky to get the desk and drawers since it's in another aisle. We find the right aisle.

"You get the drawers, I get the desk. First one to get back wins frozen yogurt," he says. He's funner than he looks. I run down the aisle reciting the number in my head. I find the drawers and realize there's a box per drawer. I need four so I grab one at a time setting them on the ground. I double check that they are purple. I stack them and run for aisle 22. I win. Bucky's in the other aisle.

I run back to help and I see two Hydra guys. They wear police armor with the words Hydra on their backs. The don't have guns but tasers. The first tasers Bucky. "Steve!" I shout. The second turns to face me. "You are the one our boss wants," says the second.

If I can use magic once I can use it again. I charge him and stop at the last second. I focus and shoot purple magic from my hands. He starts to hover above the ground and I send him to the ceiling. I glare at the other Hydra. "Run," I say. Instead he charges me and I send him to the ceiling. They grab onto the light and I leave them there.

Bucky sits up and says, "I guess you get frozen yogurt​." Steve, Tony and Wanda enter the aisle. "What?" Steve demands. I point up and Steve signals for Tony to give Wanda the money so we can go.

We pay for the furniture and Bucky gets me frozen yogurt. Wanda teleports all of us back. My furniture is in my room in its boxes. I exit the elevator and try something. I try to levitate myself. I start floating and levitate to the kitchen. Cool. Bucky snorts and sits on the couch. He's eating frozen yogurt also. "Bucky, get off of my couch!" Tony yells. "Make me," he says. Tony throws a pillow at him. Bucky catches it with his left hand and lobs it at Tony's head.

The target is reached. Success! I finish my frozen yogurt and walk down to the couch. "Who wants to help me set up my furniture?" I ask. Wanda responds by teleporting us to my room. She magics all of my furniture together. "You can arrange everything how you want. I'll wash your new bed stuff," Wanda says as she leaves my room.

I shove the boxes and wrapping into the hall. I scan my room standing in the door frame. My closet on my right, built into the hallway wall. I push my bed so the foot of it is facing the right wall and the head is against the left wall but centered. I move the desk against the back wall so the right side is against the right wall. I push the rolling chair underneath the desk and move the bedside table on the left side of the bed, away from the door. I scan my room again satisfied with the outcome.

Wanda comes back to my room and looks around. "Nice setup. The bedding will be ready when we get back," she informs. "Get back from where?" I ask. "I though we could go clothes shopping considering you don't have any and your lovely closet could use something to be filled with," she answers. "Okay, will we bring anyone else?" I ask her. She nods and says, "We should bring Bucky. He's still sharing Steve's clothes. Oh, and Tony. He said he doesn't mind paying as long as he gets to help Bucky find a proper fashion sense." I laugh and leave my room.

Wanda and I exit the elevator and find Tony and Bucky fighting in the living room as Steve holds Bucky's frozen yogurt. "Guys, Wanda and I are going clothes shopping. Bucky, do you and Tony want to come?" I ask as Bucky sits on Tony. Really? I wait for Wanda to magic them off of each other. Bucky sits on the couch and finishes his frozen yogurt as Tony stands with us. Bucky finishes and Steve says, "I'll stay here."

Wanda teleports us to a thrift shop. "This is not the mall!" Tony complains.  "I know that Tony, my friend owns this store and the clothes selection is really good. The money also goes to a friend. I hate malls!" Wanda exclaims. Tony grunts and I add, "I hate malls too."

We enter the store and my eyes adjust to the dim lights. Bucky wanders off to the back of the store and Tony goes suit hunting. Wanda starts a conversation with the cashier who I'm guessing is Wanda's friend. I wait for her to stop talking and I hear Tony shriek, "The suits are brand new and they're five dollars!" This won't be fun for Bucky.

Yay! Another chapter published! This chapter was supposed to be published last week so I'll publish a second this week. I hope you're enjoying the story my lovely readers.