#6

(this is jungfucks house ^^)

(*bONUS THIS IS HIS LIVING ROOM)

"are you... uhh... ahem... jungfuck?" the guy asked me... what? who is he? he looks a meal though.. i cleared my throat

"yeah uhh.... that's my username yeah.." i said awkwardly, i don't really like talking to new people i'm more of a introvert. But as soon as i said that sentence he started to smile and giggle, it was cute im not gonna lie.. "well i'm taesexual! remember we talked on the phone" he said, obviously excited, he jumped and started to hug me.. oh man holy shit i'm blushing... i slightly hug backs and he slowly broke the warm hug. i get my shit together and slightly smile at him. my mouth went into a 'O' shape, so he's the man?? he's kinda different then what i imagined. he's a lot... cuter.. i mean what? he brought out his hand and i hesitantly shook it "ah, nice to meet you tae.." i welcome and he gave me a cute little box smile. wah.

he started to look at me from top to bottom, then he finally looked at me with a confused face "are you going somewhere?" he asked, i looked at him confused but then i realized, oh yeah.. cafè. fuck it, now that tae is here i'm not going, maybe i would've brought him along with me if that bitch wasn't attending. "oh i was, but now that you're here i'm not going anywhere. come in?" i asked him as i open the door wider for him. he nodded and he walked inside, i locked my car and went inside.

"so i thought you had to babysit?" i said while taking off my jacket and my cap. "ah, well the older sister came back from her trip to busan, she told me to leave early... i didn't have anything to do so i figured i could meet you" he sweetly explained, i nodded and tossed him a gum.. thought he would like one. he silently thanked me and i smiled..

"we finally meet huh?" i said while smiling, wow i rarely even smile.. i just met this guy what the hell os he do to me right now? "yeah fINALLY" he started to laugh and i slightly laugh also. "also..." he & i spotted laughing and taehyung looked at me with a questioning look.

"who were you gonna meet?" he asked, i breathed out and looked up at him "just a couple of friends" i said, he gaped and looked sorry "oh.. sorry" he apologized, "ah no no, it's fine. you honestly kinda helped me" i explain, again he looked at me confused. "what do you mean? do you not like your friends" taehyung asked, and i scoffed "i mean, they're cool but.. there's just this one guy who gets on my nerves.. hes coming with them. it's gonna take too long to explain" he started shaking his head and looked at me like he was looking into my soul, which sent shivers down my spine. "no tell me, i honestly have no where to get to" he insisted i breathed out and looked at him seriously.

"well the guys that gets on my nerves, is my ex. his name is jimin.. and that bastard played me, but for some stupid ass reason my friends all take his side. saying 'oh it's not his fault he's dealing with a lot' well so is the rest of the world! it's not like he's any different... i only have one friend who takes my side. his name is yoongi he was a victim of being played by jimin also.. they used to date long before he and i dated. he warned me but i didn't listen. i guess i was too blind.." i breathed out and started fidgeting, it's too hard to even look that whore in the face but namjoon, jin, and hoseok could still hang out with him even though i obviously not comfortable with him around.. hah. bullshit.

"wait... yoongi?" i looked up at him and was looking down. "you know yoongi?" i questioned and he nodded, "yeah he's my childhood best friend" he said and i scoffed "weird he never introduced us to each other" i joked and he started to laugh "but i remember once he mentioned jimins name before, i've actually seen him.. HIM" he emphasized on the him part and i just gave him a questioning look "what am trying to say is..." he spoke

"are you gay???" he asked me, i laughed and shrugged "i'm bisexual, but yeah that works too.." i cooley said, i heard him cheer but i just chose to ignore it. he pointed all his attention towards me and smiled "i'm gay too!" he shouted, which echoed in my whole entire house. Well at least he's open about it ha..

"oh shit nice.. i have another gay best friend!" i cheered he laughed and cleared his throat..
he suddenly went serious and i saw him pout.
what's the problem??

"what's wrong" i tilted my head towards him. "it's just..." he started, i stared at him patiently.

"what if i want to be more then a best friend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it almost christmas~