#8.

(taehyung p.o.v)

"wait.. why-" i cover my mouth almost immediately and blush out of embarrassment, did i just say that out loud? i looked down embarrassed and i felt his stare on me.. i'm fucked.

i heard his shoes slowly make his way towards me and his lips were an inch.. AN INCH away from my ear "you want more?" he whispered cunningly, i panicked and got up "uh- I HAVE TO GO BYE JUNGKOOK SEEYA" i then dash out of the house and start running away from the sex chamber- i mean house.

"taxi!!" i yelled, the taxi then stopped for me as i got in, "hello, can you take me to... this address please" i said as i have him a paper with my address on it "you got it kid" he replied as he started to drive to my address. i lean up against the window and close my eyes..

"what have i gotten myself into.." i rub my head and breathe out.. i keep picturing that kiss over and over and over again.. i want to do it again. you know what FUCK my pride, it felt good. it felt amazing.. fuck.. i better not regret this decision "stop here please" i said, and he followed. he hit the brakes and i opened the door "sorry, heres $20, keep the change" i said before dashing out the car

i started running back to jungkooks house, what do i say when i finally get there though.. hmm.. ah i know.

i check my navigator while running. it's 700 meters away right now, i didn't go that far..  i kept running, i was breathless but i didn't care, i want jungkook now. i saw the house in range and i ran 3x the speed.

i finally reached in front door.. i breathed out and clenched my heart.. i rang the doorbell and i closed my eyes and clenched my fist, my heart was beating so fast right now.. "well, well, well, look who finally came back" i felt him lean on the doorframe, and i look up at him with a determined face and breathed in.

"i want you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was short