#17

oof sorry for the slow updates...
~~~~~~~~

(jungkook p.o.v)

no no no no, fuck. i read over the messages over and over again. i don't remember! i'm trying so hard to remember but fuck i cant, i started to tear up, shit shouldn't have treated taehyung like that. my face scrunched up due to frustration. "goddamnit!!" i threw my phone across the room not caring if i broke it or not... i don't care about that phone, i just used that one for business and such i should've told him my real number.

fuck, i need to apologize... face to face. but one problem is that.. i don't know where is lives, shit... i could put a search up his address but that means i have to talk to him..

"fuck my life" i messed up my hair and let myself fall on the couch. if i text him on my personal phone he's gonna think of it the wrong way and i really don't want to deal with him again. i sigh... and get up to go get my personal phone. i just honestly need to grow up and at least talk to him, after all he was my best friend.

i pick up my personal phone and put his number in. "here goes nothing.." i muttered.

(taehyung p.o.v)

"taehyung you're home! welcome back" my roommate, hyungsik welcomed. i didn't want to talk to him, or to anyone in fact i just want to be alone. i have him a quick smile and walked over to my room. as soon as i got in my room i shut the door and locked it, allowing myself to breakdown with not interruptions. i slid down the door and hugged my knees.

i'm so stupid, how could i even think i could progress with a one night stand. i shut my eyes tight as i remembered the magical night, how he protected me from getting killed... and how his arms wrapped around my waist like a puzzle piece. god i just want to forget it all, i want to forget the way my heart acted when i saw him again, i want to forget that damn night, and i just want to forget him- no i want to forget us.

"you're so damn weak" i whispered to myself while still hugging my knees. why am i always the one who suffers? that bastard is probably laughing his ass off. 'you changed my life' my ass, i want to punch that bastard in the face.

*knock knock*

"um taehyung? you okay?"

oh shit, i wiped my tears, propped myself up, and cleared my throat.. "yeah, no i'm fine! i'm perfect" i tried sounding like i wasn't just crying, i heard a sigh on the other side.

"are you sure? tae i'm your best friend you can tell me anything" he said with a concerned voice, goddamnit taehyung you've really forgotten your priorities. i haven't even told him what's been happening the pass few days.. then again he'd yell at me and hunt jungkook down.

"yeah, i'm just a little tired" mentally and physically... i tear escapes my eye. "im very exhausted" i whispered to myself as i rested my chin on my knees.

"oh... alright i thought something happened, well tell me if you need anything, goodnight tae" i heard him sigh and footsteps get farther and father from the door. i'd normally cry to him but i don't wanna be annoying he's probably going through stuff too.

i let my head lean on the door, "forget us" i whispered to myself as i repeated with i said to him earlier. oh~ how i wish to forget that easily.

i just want to forget everything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no, he's not gonna get amnesia calm down, o and by the way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~no, he's not gonna get amnesia calm down, o and by the way

AAAAAAAAAA WHAT A VISUAL AHSJAJDB