#7

(play the video when you see this lil guy; (••))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(author p.o.v)

"what if i wanna be more then a best friend?" taehyung mumbled as low as he could say, jungkook being the oblivious fetus he is looked at him with a confused face "i didn't hear you.. sorry can you say that again?" taehyung shot up from the couch and grabbed his phone from his back pocket. "i said, good. that means we'll have similar interests with each other.." taehyung mentally face palm himself as he unlocked his phone.

"ah.. i guess.." jungkook said, scratching the back of his head. he know that taehyung didn't say that but he just shrugged it off. "so listen to this.. he's really good at piano" taehyung admired as he stuck one of the earphones in his left ear, and stuck the other in his right ear.

"oh and recommend closing your eyes during this.. it's like a stress reliever" taehyung suggested, jungkook nodded. taehyung finally hit the play button.

(taehyungs p.o.v)

(•ㅅ•)

i hit play and the beautiful tunes rushed into my ear, i looked over to jungkook and... he's really followed what i said. i suddenly smiled, jungkook was laid back with his eyes closed... lips parted faintly showing his cute bunny teeth. i smiled to myself as i admired him secretly.. he's so perfect. i just met him but... i wanna fuck him already..

WOAH was that too far? sigh.. my stare broke when all he all of a sudden opened his eyes.. i jumped s little and looked the other direction... i felt his stare at me... shhhit. i squinted my eyes but then i realized there was no sound other then, my breathing.. and the piano. i debated whether i should open my eyes or not for about..

2 minutes and the decision was clear, i opened my eyes and.. oh nothing. i turn around to him and..

oh no.

i realized that i should've kept looking the same direction.. our faces were inches away from each other, we could feel each other's breath on each other's face... i got a chill. we locked eyes for a good minute but all of a sudden he shifted his eyes towards my lips and smirked at me "what are you" he shut me up by putting s finger over his mouth. i saw him lick his lips and gave me a smug look... fuck my hearts about to tear out of my body, this is too much for my poor weak heart.

i closed my eyes tightly and i felt his breath started to creep up his ear.. "you wanna be more then a best friend right?" wait he heard me?! i should've just shut up and not have said anything... i lightly breathed out "well how... bout... this" he whispered and smirked, he got closer to my ear and started to... STARTED TO NIBBLE IT. i gasped from the sudden move, i felt his ear daily touching my ear and i started to so get hella chills.

"be my toy." i heard him say, i jumped and looked at him. "what?" i slightly shouted, he laughed and started to smirk more "be my toy, you know whenever i'm horny" woooahh okay what? i did wanna fuck you but like idk about THIS "uhhh i don't know about this... like i'm not sure i'm comfortable with thi-" all of a sudden.. he pulled my head closer to his and...

our lips collided

w-what is he doing, i felt him put his hand on my ass and started to squeeze it, i moaned due to that. i started to kiss back. i felt his tongue try to make an entrance to my mouth so... i let him in. it felt good... his hands on my body, our lips touching... it felt so good and so right.

then... i felt his hands slowly slither his way to my private area... things were starting to progress but he spoke...

"okay that's its for today" he smiled and started to fix his messy hair and got up off the couch, leaving me confused...

"wait why-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
have a gucci day