#10

( author p.o.v )

" what is this boy doing to me.."
Jungkook mumbled taking a glass and pouring ice-cold water into it.

it's late in the night. tae sleeps on the same place while kook is sitting besides him and observes his divine beauty. kook gently approached tae, and on his soft, warm cheek, he made a shy kiss that woke him up.

( taehyung p.o.v )

Jungkook's juicy lips on my already bushy cheek woke me up. I stood in a sitting position and watched kook staring at me.

we are looking each other pale and shy. this silence interrupted the incoming message on jungkook's cell phone. he quickly took the phone and opened the message. I could see who he was writing with. Jin? who is he now?? does kook have a boyfriend while fucking me? I read messages while Jungkook was wriggling his fingers.

" you fucked up with him?? you shit! don't you remember that his dad raped my mom?!" okay he told him about me..

this message has all the parts in my mind agreed and reminded me of the past. now i know who jin is.

long ago, almost six years ago, my dad slept with his mom. they probably loved each other..or she was with him just because of money. they mostly disagreed about me and jin. i hit him because he called my dad with awful names. his mother stood with him of course, and my father was logical by my side. as my dad was with me, jin's mom accused him of rape and they condemned my father for 15 years of slavery. who knows what the fuck that cunt lied.. from that day i haven't heard anything about Jin and his mom until now. this is a horror to me..

" so. what are you gonna write to him now?" i asked biting my nails. I'm worried because, what if he leaves me, I'm afraid..what's jin to him? ugh..

" nothing" he said quietly and came out of the messages. he locked the phone and threw him on the other side of the couch. he looked shrunk. in his eyes, you could see that he is tired of everything.

" what is jin to you?" i asked watching him staring at one direction. " friend..well he was" i heard his voice crack. " I'm guilty? i guess i shouldn't be here now, we shouldn't know each other. I'm sorry" i said and felt my eyes are full of warm tears, one of that salty drops slid down my cheek to my mouth..suddenly kook looked at me seriously.. and angry?

" don't talk nonsenses, you've made my life better!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
honestly wow... 1k 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽