Chapter Five

Bliss

I woke up feeling groggy, opening my eyes to look at the same room I was in before. I felt some pain in my side so I once again lifted my shirt to find a half healed wound. I got nervous thinking someone would come in. And of course, someone comes through the door. I quickly close my eyes, making it appear I'm asleep.

'I need to escape' I told Lux.

'No! We cant. I need Alex. And I guess Jacob too since we have no choice.' she smiled.

I had laughed at her for the last part then cut the link. Alex must be Jacob's wolf and Jacob must me my mate's name. I then heard a soft voice. It was not Jacob from the smell.

"Oh honey, she looks so beautiful." A women said.

"Yes Tara. She does."

"She'll be the perfect Luna for the pack." The women said.

"And a perfect mate for Jacob." A man said.

"Yes. That too. I hope she'll take care of him. Especially comfort him from his past."

His past? What happened? And Luna! He's an alpha, oh my god. That's the power that radiated of him.

Before I could think of anything else I fell asleep. I have not slept like this in years. Or even ever.

*Flashback/dream*

"Hey Bliss. Dad wants to see you now in the cells." My older brother said. I hated when my name rolled off his tongue.

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions, just go."

I walked down to the cells. He has an office down in the cells for planning wars and attacks. He probably just wants me to slave for the visiting alphas. I arrived into the office when he suddenly grabbed my ear and dragged me to another room, the torture room. He let go of me and made a large growl that made me flinch.

"Why did you kill a warrior!"

"I-I didn't."

"Why Bliss!" He growled using his Alpha tone.

"Father! I know what I didn't do! This was not my fault! " I yelled.

"You better stay quiet missy. I know what you have done. It could not have been your siblings."

I swear I didn't do it! Please believe me!

I said SHUT UP!

He grabbed me and threw me into a table then strapped me down. He grabbed a whip and started beating me.

Ow! Father stop! What are you doing!? Please!

You deserve this you brat! He yelled continuing the beating.

Father please st-

I SAID SHUT UP! This time he let go of the whip and punched me. He unstrapped me and threw me back to the ground. I thought it was over, but then he kicked me.

"Ow! Mother! Help me!" I yelled for hope. She never came and I knew she heard me. She just didn't care. Never did.
_______________

I had awoke from the nightmare screaming. I then gasped for air to get into my lungs. I need to get out of here. I got up and saw my clothes. I quickly put them on, since I screamed anyone could come rush in any minute. I ran out the clinic door and ran to a corner turning to another hall. I heard loud footsteps running to the room I was just in. I kept running till I ran out a door into the woods, shifting.

As I ran, a giant growl of pain and anger came from the building. I knew it was Jacob.

I knew he'd come after me so I ran harder. I looked behind me to see if I saw him then I ran into something hard. I thought it was a tree till it made a huge growl.

It was a rogue wolf that I once knew.