Chapter 12

Bliss

I was in the corner of the room, on the small bed, all curled up. I thought if I try to sleep the flashbacks would go away. But that's not the case. If anything it made them worse than the last. Lux, my wolf, has not talked since the last time we did talk. I don't know if it's about missing Jacob or if it's the abuse I've done to myself.

Dillon has come into this room, but when he saw me and how I was reacting to his presence he would leave angrily. I can't tell if he's angry at me or himself. Although, I would be angry, especially if some reacted to me the way I did to him. I would throw my hands at him and yell things I don't even remember, hoping he would leave.

Anyway, I'm stuck in this miserable room trapped in memories from the past I can't escape. My head has scratch marks from me scratching my head for the pain to go away. There is even blood stains on my skin from more scratching. I scream once in a while from pain. Pain is my weakness. It kills me, it kills every innocence I have left.

If Dillon won't kill me, I'm afraid I might kill myself from the pain of the past that I'm stuck in.

You may think what I went through is not so bad, but you have not even heard the whole story. The one thing, of many, I haven't told Jacob is that before I left, my father had sold me to his worst enemy. That enemy wants to kill me. My own father sold me to my death. He wouldn't care, that's what he wants, me dead.

But, who knows, Jacob could be glad I'm gone. He's probably not even looking for me. I could be dead to him.

I was startled by the door opening, revealing Dillon. He walked in and stood right in front of me. Neither of us said a word, just staring at each other. I saw he was drunk. The same look in my father's eyes, again. I was frozen, I couldn't move. I had a chance to run out the door, but I couldn't. I was numb. I then felt a sharp pain on my cheek and realized Dillon slapped me. It didn't stop there. He grabbed my wrist and dropped me to the floor. I felt another sharp pain in my rib then in my stomach. I was grabbed once again but by my hair.

"You hurt me! This is what you get!"

He gave me several punches, then left with no other word. I was left again, in pain. I was hopelessly on the floor, crying.

After a few minutes, I heard yelling and a gunshot. Then another. I was going to run, but I couldn't. I was in so much pain. This pain was not like the time when I ran away. I think I have a broken rib in multiple spots, it feels like someone stabbed me multiple times.

I heard footsteps that sounded like someone was running. I then saw a figure in the door frame, but it was blurry. It got even more blurry when I heard a voice that sounds so familiar.

"Bliss! You're okay! Wait, Bliss? Bliss, please stay with me." The voice said while I felt large hands grab my waist, sending sparks through my body. I found the courage to finally say a word out loud for the first time in years.

"Jacob. I love you."

Then everything went limb and black. I could feel my heart getting slower. Am I dying? How would I die from punches and kicks?

What is happening to me?

Jacob

We arrived at the place Bliss was supposed to be held. It was remote in open field, surrounding a forest. We walked around for a while when we came to a house. It looked old, but well taken cared of.

"This must be the place. Get ready, we're going in." I told the warriors. With that, we prepared our selves and walked to the house. When I arrived at the front door I gave the signal for warriors to surround the house. I then knocked on the door roughly, waiting for an answer. The door opened to a large man who looked at me with confusion and caution.

"May I help you?"

" Yes actually. I'm looking for this girl here. Her name is Bliss." I said while showing him the best picture of her that I could find. He looked at me with fear and answered.

"I haven't seen or heard of her, sorry."

He was closing the door when my foot stopped it. I knocked the guy out and signaled for my beta and a warrior to come in with me. I walked into the kitchen to find Dillon. He was doing something in the sink when he turned around. His face looked surprised, which is good because then he wasn't expecting it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why do you think, Dillon." I answered like he was dumb.

'He is. He took Bliss, that was the dumbest mistake ever.' Alex said.

"Where is she, Dillon?"

"Nowhere." He said with fear laced in his voice. I could tell he was drunk. Which is perfect so then he's weak.

"Tell me now or I'll kill you."

"With what? I'll kill you first." He said while pulling out a gun.

"Okay, but I warned you. Now!"

My beta was hiding behind a wall before so if something happened he'd find Bliss. I would've had him just go get her, but I wanted to find her and take her, in my arms. The warrior I brought with me came out a shot Dillon. He didn't kill him because I want him to suffer, but he knocked him out so we can get away easier.

I walked around a corner hoping to find Bliss's scent and found it. I ran towards the scent and found her in a dark, cold room. She was laying on the floor bleeding, which made my blood boil. I ran to her yelling.

"Bliss! You're okay! Wait, Bliss? Bliss, please stay with me." I got on my knees and grabbed her waist, sending sparks between us.

She didn't respond until I heard a soft, angelic voice saying, "Jacob. I love you."

I was shocked at her beautiful voice until her body went limp and didn't respond. I picked her up and ran out with her in my arms, telling everyone get in their cars and to grab Dillon. I drove off, as fast as I could, to get to our pack hospital. When we arrived I rushed her in and all the doctors were on her. Everything happened so quickly that I was now sitting in the waiting room. Why does this keep happening? Is she going to be okay?

________________________
A/N

Yay! A long chapter! I thought I would make this long since it's been a while since I last updated.

Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions!

Hope you enjoyed!❤️

Happy New year!🎉