Chapter Seven

Jacob

I followed Bliss's scent and found her backing away from another wolf larger than her. He was a rogue, which made mine and Alex's blood boil. As I got closer I could hear the rogue yell,

"Yes you are! Your mine, Bliss! I'm taking you!" He stomped his paw to the ground.

'No he isn't taking her! She is ours!' Alex yelled.

I then made a huge growl, which startled both the rogue and Bliss. Bliss fell to the ground and I stared at the rouge. I then realized who it was.

"Dillon."

"Hello, Jacob. How have you been? Oh and do you know Bliss? He pointed over at her. "Why are you so protective of her?"

"None of your concern."

I was much larger than Dillon so I jumped on him and pinned him down. I gave him a warning growl which made him surrender. I had my warriors take him to cell so I could have a talk with him later. The way he surrendered so easily made me suspicious and uneasy.

I stood in front of Bliss as her head turned towards mine, locking our eyes. After a long stare she hugged me wrapping her arms around my furry neck, her touch made my wolf happy. As I took in her sent, my nose touched her neck which made her squeal. I then heard a soft, light voice, "I'm sorry. But I remember now. Thank you." I realized it came from Bliss, her voice is like an angel. She snuggled her face into the furry neck of mine.

"It's okay. Your here now. I love you, Bliss." I told her. There was a special place I wanted to take her. My mom would take me to this beautiful waterfall and I want to show Bliss. I'm hoping this will help her trust me.

"Shift. I want to show you something." I told her.

She let go of my neck and I heard bones cracking. I stood in front of a gorgeous pure white wolf, which is a rare fur color if it even exists in any other wolf. Her eyes were the same beautiful brown, almost lighter. As we were both took in each other's appearance I broke the silence,

"Shall we?"

We headed off deeper into the forest. I am still on high alert from a rogue being on my territory, so I am checking our every surroundings to be sure Bliss is safe. As we got closer, you could hear the waterfall making a magical sound that instantly makes you feel relaxed. There were tall beautiful green trees and ferns surrounding us as we took our stroll. When we finally made it to the waterfall I looked into Bliss's eyes and she had amazement, beauty, and lust?

She looked over at me and I think she made a smirk. She suddenly started running and jumped right into the small pond that the waterfall fell into. I followed her jumping into the chilled, yet warm water. After a few of swimming we both got out and shifted back to our human forms, changing behind trees.

Bliss came out of the trees smiling, which made me smile.

"Did you enjoy it?"

She nodded her head and engulfed me in a hug. I laughed and picked her up twirling her in a circle. She giggled even after I put her down. We then stood there staring into each other's eyes. We were only a few inches from each other and it was driving my wolf crazy not kissing her. I pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips touched and it sent sparks that exploded like fireworks. Our kiss was soft and gentle that lasted for only about 5 seconds. When we pulled away we just stood staring into each other's eyes just like before until Bliss snuggled into my chest wrapping her arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her's.

We could have stayed like that for hours, but a crack from a bush startled her. I was not phased, since my father taught me not to be, to show you are strong. I pulled Bliss behind me when a rogue came out of the bushes and ferns.

'I didn't smell a rogue. How are they masking their scent? ' I asked Alex.

'I don't know. They must be a hybrid or something.'

"What do you want rogue." I asked.

"I want to speak with your alpha."

Seriously, he can't smell the power off me?

"you're speaking with him."

"Oh. Well I need our leader back."

"Who is your leader?"

"The name is Dillon, you should know him, Jacob."

I growled making him and Bliss flinch. I entangled my hand with hers letting her know she's okay. The rogue stared with what looked like confusion and surprise, but replaced it with a smirk. Maybe he or Dillon didn't know she's my mate. Well, now that he may know, I need to protect her even more if rogues are going to come after her.

"We'll be back for her, for now I have to go." And with that the rogue left. I mind linked my warriors to try to find him and bring to a cell.

I will find anyone who wants to hurt my Bliss and I will make sure that no other wolf will ever want to hurt her.