Chapter 18

My senses had come back and I could feel my eyes opening. There wasn't a lot of light wherever I was, it was just coming from a hanging light bulb. I noticed the walls and floors are made of concrete, which felt cold on my bare feet as I made my way out of a very uncomfortable bed.

It took me a minute to apprehend what had happened, which created a pit in my stomach. As my anxiety increased, I walked over to what looked like a door with metal bars for a window,  just seeing more concrete walls and floors. I must be in some kind of dungeon. If Dillon wanted to talk, why stick me in such an intimidating place? Is he trying to scare me? I had so many questions and thoughts, but before I could do anything, I heard voices coming closer to where I stand. I could hear my heartbeat beating out of my chest and feel a rising fear. 

I'm a Luna, I should show no fear. I have to mask my fear and seem authoritative...I can do this.

Before I could think of anything else two men entered the room. They were both towering and fit, which didn't make it easier to disguise my panic. They didn't even say anything as they both grabbed an arm and carried me out and up the dungeon stairs. I didn't struggle, as there was no point, there is no way I would be able to take down these guys and escape. I had to wait for the perfect timing and perfect on-the-spot planning. It's not very logical thinking, but in my situation, I don't know what else to do. I mean, Jacob only just started training me. I'm not some kind of ninja master like he is. On the positive, I get to ask my questions to Dillon if he doesn't kill me first.

After a long ride of being dragged, we were in front of a big fancy-ish door. I'm guessing it is where Dillon is...so dramatic I tell you. One of the guys knocked and I heard a faint "come in," walking in my eye caught on a man I used to know..."Greetings Dillon," I choked out, kinda looked like an idiot for the way I said hello, but I'm really trying not to pass out or look weak right now.

...............................

"Bliss...it's been a while, how have you been?" He replied with a smirk.

"Fantastic since I found my mate and have a loving pack I can call my own now," I said giving him a confident smile. I honestly don't know how I've gained my confidence, but I'd like to think it's because I know I'm loved, and that I am important to someone. And because of this, I'm going to survive, I'm going to fight forever and always for love. I guess I'm a bit dramatic too though, but it's acceptable, I'm a female with female hormones.

"What about me? I thought you always wanted me to be your mate?" I could tell I aggravated him, but he didn't show it in his voice. It's true that I did want him as my mate, but that was the past. He ran out on our friendship because he didn't get his way.

"I don't love you. I love him. So no. I don't want you as my mate, anymore." This time he showed his emotions. He was enraged. Like the dramatic anger. He swiped all the objects on his desk and banged his fists on the desk, making the whole middle of the desk crack with "bam." This man was way too obsessive over me. He's crazy, no insane. I really need to get out of here, time to start my on-the-spot planning.

"Instead of destroying things, why don't we take this outside and let our wolves handle this." I was slightly startled as my wolf came out to say that. Well great. She better have a good plan, otherwise, we are dead. Like, we-wont-ever-see-Jacob-again dead. Don't worry Bliss. I've gained my strength. I never told you how strong and powerful we are, but I'll just have to show you. Lux said with...Pride? I swear this girl is just trying to kill me with her mystery. Why is everyone so dramatic?

"Fine." He practically growled as he grabbed me and led me outside.

"If I win, you have to let me go. No one can chase me. You also have to leave me alone, no more 'I want you' crapo," I reasoned. He walked silently, thinking.

"Okay, fine. But If I win, you have to stay with me." Lux seemed pretty confident she'd win. I'm relying on her and her mystery, so I have to agree.

"Deal." It was taking forever to walk outside, so I thought I'd ask my questions, "Why did you go through all this just to get me, why can't you move on and wait for your mate?"

"Because Bliss. I want you and only you. I always have. But then he, my brother, got you first." He said the last part to quiet for my petite ears to hear, so I just disregarded it.

We walked out a metal door, the light hitting my eyes just right and blinding my vision for a few seconds, walking out onto a flat field and out of a... concrete building, not surprised. Surrounding the field was a fence with a forest passed that, which once I run, I have no idea where to go. I looked around, looking for any way out. Climbing or jumping the fence seemed the only way, but I don't know if I could jump that. At this point, I'm pretty much giving all my power to Lux, so let's just hope she knows what she is doing.

Dillon threw me to the ground and gave us some distance to transform. I could feel Lux coming out, but before I completely transformed, Dillon said, "May the best win."

...............................

❤️Hey guys! Its been forever, I know. I'm not kidding when I say I'm busy, but I tried to make this chapter answer most questions from the last. I just hope I can update more, trust me I'm trying my best! I just like spending time making sure it's the best for Y'all! This is not that long, but it has less dialogue and more tea! :) Enjoy and make sure to leave suggestions and comments (It's even better if you give me some constructive criticism!).

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday and new year!

Thanks for the all support, especially for being my first book! I appreciate all of the patience (though honestly you probably haven't and stopped reading, I understand 😂)!❤️ 

  ~Stay strong and happy!😘💞