Chapter 9

Bliss

After Jacob took me to that beautiful waterfall and encounter with the rogue, we headed back to the pack house. When we arrived we went to his office and he grabbed my hips, putting me on his lap. I figured I should probably tell him who Dillon is and why he wants me.

After I told him, Jacob asked if he told me his story if I would tell mine. I freaked out.

'what if he thinks I'm pathetic and rejects me?!'

'calm down, he won't reject you dufus.'

'how do you know that?'

I couldn't take it, I wrote, 'I'm afraid you'll think of something I'm not. I'm mean, I told you I was an omega after all. You probably think I'm pathetic and unworthy.' I was afraid of what he might say, so I ran out the building. To be honest, I don't know why I ran. I'm just a coward.

As I ran out the building someone or something grabbed me and pulled me into them. I knew it wasn't Jacob, I didn't feel sparks. I then realized it was Dillon.

Well. This is just amazing. The perfect addition to my day.

I then heard Jacob run out. He had a worried look as he looked at me then Dillon.

"There you are." Dillon said, probably with a smirk.

"Dillon." Jacob scoffed.

"Do you want your precious mate back?"

"Dillon give her back. She doesn't belong to you."

"Why? You already own the alpha position, now you want my love?" I heard Jacob growl, probably at him calling me love. It made me angry too.

"What? Don't like me calling her love?" He snapped back.

I tried to get out of his grip, but he was holding on to me like his life depended on it. As I was about to get somewhere in escaping, a sudden flash came and happened again, only this time I was somewhere completely different.

I looked around my surroundings seeing Dillon and another women. We we're somewhere that looked old and abandoned. Dillon still had his grip on me and he lead me to a dark room.

"You'll be staying here. I will come back later to talk."

I just nodded as he let go of me and walked out the room, closing the door behind him. It was cold, quiet, and scary in the room. I did not like it at all.

I stood in the dark, when suddenly the lights came on. I looked around the room which had concrete walls and floors, that explains why its so cold. There was a single, small sized bed in a corner with some old blankets on top. It pretty much was like a cell with a bedroom and bathroom all combined. I saw a tiny table near the bed with a book. My favorite book, The Hunger Games.  To be honest, I can't explain why it's my favorite, I just enjoy reading it.

I grabbed the book, which Dillon must have remembered it was my favorite, and sat on the bed to read. After about an hour of reading I started thinking. 'I miss Jacob. I never thought I would miss him this much. It's just the mate bond. Do you think he'll find us Lux?'

'Of course he will. He probably misses you as much as you miss him, maybe more. Alpha's mates are like the biggest thing in the world to them. Sometimes they get too overprotective and it can get annoying...really annoying.'

I giggle a little at what she said, then thought, how does she know about mate's like she experienced it?

'I can still hear you, human. But, if you're wondering, I have.' She smirked, then cut the link.

How?! I thought. My wolf is very interesting. I wish I got to know more about her before all this happened.

I was thinking of many possibilities about Lux's past, but only one thought clouded my mind.

When is Jacob coming to save me? I need him, I love him.
__________________
A/N
Sorry this is late again and kinda boring! Although, I don't really have a specific time I update I just want to make sure you don't wait a million years.😘 Hope you enjoyed! Now that I'm on winter break, I can try more on updating!

Don't forget to:

Comment -let me know what you think! Also, I'm not a professional writer, if you couldn't tell😌, so if noticed any mistakes, I don't mind you pointing them out!😉

Vote. 👍

And, most of all, ENJOY!❤️

Happy Almost Christmas!🎄