Chapter 10

Jacob

They were gone in a flash. I searched all around the house and even the forest. Nothing. No Bliss, nor Dillon. What am I going to do?

'Find her, fast. Who knows what he might do to her. I mean, he loves her from what Bliss says! She's ours!' I could tell Alex was getting angry. He's going to go nuts, which makes me nervous because he might hurt someone. I called a meeting with my warriors and any others who volunteered to help in the pack living room.

"Hello everyone. I just want to start off by saying, thank you. Tank you for helping to find your Luna. Now, let's get down to business. I last saw her outside these walls with someone we all dislike. The one and only Dillon." I saw everyone's faces look scared and surprised. Dillon had hurt many pack members and their families, which caused him to be kicked out.

"I want search parties outside the territory and around the territory. I want you to get anywhere where there is no other territory. I also want people who are good with technology to hack places and find signals of anything on Bliss. If you find anything, anything at all, tell me Immediately. If you can't get a hold of me for any reason, contact my beta. Let's get started. Good luck." I left the room to go to my office and talk to all alphas, even the Dark Moon pack if I have no choice.

After calling most packs, they had told me they would keep an eye out. I decided that I don't need to call the Dark Moon pack, yet, at least. I might go over there for a 'meeting' since we are nearby to their territory. What I mean by nearby is a few, long miles, 78 to be exact.

I'm hoping I find her soon. I can't lose another person close to me.

I left the office hoping to find anything with the tech people. When I enter the technical lab with all the high tech computers and other technology stuff, no one even looked at me. Normally I would be furious, but in this case it shows they are focused on finding their Luna, and my mate. Finally, one looked up and saw me and spoke.

"Alpha, welcome. Do you need anything." He asked while showing gratitude.

"I just came to see if you found anything yet, so did you?" I asked sounding hopeful and anxious.

"No, I'm sorry. We are trying our best. We are looking around uncharted territory and some abandoned areas he may be in. We also have signals up if Luna may find a way to call or give us direction. We will keep you posted as much as we can."

"Damn" I mumbled while banging on the table next to him, making him flinch. "Thank you anyways." With that I left. I didn't know what else to do and my wolf was getting angrier and anxious, so I went out on a run, a long one I might add.

I wanted to clear my thoughts so that maybe I could come up with any ideas or suggestions on how to find my precious, mute mate.

After the nice long run, something finally came to my mind that made a big grin on my face appear. I ran back to the house and called for another meeting, leaving some tech geeks back in the lab in case they find something. I gave the general idea of what I thought. And with that the pack helped make it clearer and add more ideas, which formed into a plan.

We finally had a strong plan to find Bliss, our Luna. And with that, we trained and we worked to make our plan even stronger, physically and mentally. Just like all out other plans, only this one is more important and menacing.

We, I will find you Bliss, I promise.
_________________
A/N

1k reads?!?

Thank you all for all the reads and votes! I appreciate them all!

To be honest, I feel akward for asking votes, so if you want to vote, then vote! Either way I will always make those chapters you'll seem to love! I hope.😌 Just kidding!😂 .....maybe.😶

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! 🤶🎅🎄

Happy almost New Year! ❤️🎆🎉

~Btw, if you couldn't tell, I love emojis 😂