Chapter 8

Jacob

"Are you okay?" I asked Bliss.

She nodded her head and motioned to head back to the pack house. She looked worried, scared, and nervous. I wonder why. When we made it back to the pack house I lead her to my office. When I sat down in my office chair and put Bliss on my lap, she grabbed a pad of paper and a pen. She started scribbling down and turned it so I could see.

'I think I should tell you why Dillon said those things to me out in the forest. You heard right?'

I nodded giving her a sign to continue.

'When I was in my old pack, I was was an omega. I'm not going to go into detail about my life as an omega, but I will when I'm ready. Dillon was my only friend. When I turned 18 he confessed his love for me and tried kissing me. I pushed him away before he touched my lips and I rejected him. Ever since he has always fought to try to get me to love him back. I knew he was from another pack, I don't know what pack, or why he came to the Dark Moon pack so often. But before he became a rogue, he tried to get me to come with him, but I didn't want to. That was the last time I saw him.' She turned it towards me as she shook her hand. I could see why, she wrote a lot. She put her head down, looking into her lap. When I finished reading I asked,

"So, that was your first kiss out there?"

She nodded and blushed. I lifted her head to where she was looking at me and rubbed my thumb across her cheek.

"Good. Cause it was mine too." I smiled and she smiled back. Her smile was so beautiful. She went back to write on the pad and turned it so I could read.

'How do you know Dillon? I heard your conversation while I was on the ground.'

I sighed then began to speak, "Bliss, he is from this pack. Or I should say was. He did some things that got him kicked out of the pack."

'you seamed to know him more than him just being a pack member.'

"If I tell you my story, will you tell me yours?"

It was silent and she had fear all over her face.

'I'm afraid you'll think of something I'm not. I'm mean, I told you I was an omega after all. You probably think I'm pathetic and unworthy.' As she showed me that I frowned. She looked back into her lap and as I was about to lift her head to look at me, she got up from my lap and ran out the office door crying.

'what did I do?' I asked Alex.

'I don't know. But go after her! She could get hurt by rogues or worse, Dillon!'

I ran out after her. I followed her scent and caught her in the arms of Dillon. She had fear and sadness all over her. My wolf was about to go all out before Dillon had started to speak.

"There you are."

"Dillon." I scoffed.

"Do you want your precious mate back?" He smirked.

"Dillon give her back. She doesn't belong to you."

"Why? You already own the alpha position, now you want my love?" I growled when he called my Bliss his love.

"What? Don't like me calling her love?"

When he said that a wolf, from the scent, suddenly appeared like they teleported, then was gone with both Dillon and Bliss.

What happened? Where did she go?!

I can't lose her. Not when I just got her.

I love her.
_______________
A/N

Sorry this is short. I've been so busy lately with school. I hope you enjoyed! I will try my best to make my next chapters longer!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this story!

And don't forget to let me know your thoughts and ideas!

Enjoy! 💞

~Kalissa