Chapter 11

@HopefullyAliveSoon has made the cover above! I love it so much, thank you!

What do you think, you guys like it too?

💖

Bliss

After a while, in my thoughts, I heard the door open. The light from outside the door seeped through, making the dark room light up a bit. There was a figure that opened the door. It wasn't Dillon, but some big guy I have never seen before.

"Follow me. Dillon wants to talk." He said while leaving. I got up from my spot and followed the large guy. After a minute or two we entered an office. There was no sign of Dillon so I just sat in a chair. The guy I followed, which I still don't know the name of, left without saying a word. Therefore, I just sat in the chair playing with my hair, which is dirty. I haven't taken a shower for however long I've been here. When I was in my thoughts, as I have been a lot lately, the door of the office was opened, revealing Dillon.

"Bliss. How are you doing?"

'Could be better. You know I was kinda expecting a nicer, more comfortable room than I have. Especially with your... feelings, you have for me.' I said through the mind link. Don't ask how it's a long story. Dillon did seem quite surprised by the sudden act.

"Really. Well, I could give you that, only if you agree to marry me. Which that also includes the full mate process so your...mate, doesn't 'take' you, per se."

'You want me to be with you...and not Jacob?'

'of course, that's what he wants, dummy, did you not hear a word he said! He wants to take us away from OUR mate!' Lux said with anger.

'relax, I won't let him take us away from him.' I replied, hoping to calm her down.

'relax?! I can't!' She yelled, cutting the link.

"Yes, precisely."

'No, never. You knew I've always wanted my true mate. Not some imposter, forceful 'mate' like you would be.' I said with a laugh like he was joking. I knew he wasn't, but this was all so surreal.

"I am your, TRUE MATE. Always have been! How can you not see that!?" He yelled while slamming, hard on the table, leaving a dent. I bet if he were Jacob, he would've made more then a dent.

'You know, Jacob is way stronger than you. He will find me, I know he will! I hate you, and I love him not you!'

I saw so much anger and heartbreak in Dillon's eyes I thought he was my father. He, my father, had the same look in the eyes, like Dillon right now, when he was angry. Therefore, I am terrified he might hurt me. I don't want to go through with this again, not when I just felt comfortable with Jacob. I need to find a way out, now.

Furthermore, in reality, Dillon lost control. He was throwing punches at walls and any object that was in his way. When he came closer to me, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I suddenly couldn't breathe. I thought I was having a panic attack, but I then realized Dillon punched me right in my gut. He didn't say anything when he grabbed my wrist, tightly, and shoved me back into the cold, dark room.

I felt lonely, scared, and hurt. Even that small punch changed everything. I now had uncontrollable flashbacks of what my so-called family did to me. None of them happy. I didn't know what to do. They just kept coming and there was no one to help me or comfort me. I really need Jacob and his touch.

I just then realized what I said earlier.

I love Jacob. I never thought I would be capable to love someone like that. I never thought I was able to love someone that quickly either. But I felt happier when I thought about him, though it wasn't enough to keep the flow of flashbacks from coming. There were one after the other. It just won't stop.

Jacob

Beep Beep

"What was that?" I asked Roy, who is our main tech guy.

"Alpha, we have a signal." He said with a grin while typing on a keyboard.

"Of Bliss?!" I was shocked, but not yet relieved, at least not till she's in my arms, safe.

"Yes. I don't know how, but we got something small, but to us, it's huge. We can find her exact location in about 10 minutes or shorter. You can get the warriors ready."

"Okay. Thank you so much, Roy."

"Anytime alpha. Anything for my alpha and luna."

I then rushed out to gather my warriors to get ready for what may or may not be a war. The field we stood in was full, many warriors came to help. I then began to give them a speech like I always do, so if any die, they know I do care.

"Always know I am proud of each and everyone out here. You are brave a strong, just like your fathers and mothers. You are here saving your luna and she would be proud and thankful for everything you will do as do I! So let's go kick some wolf ass!"

With that said, we got our gear ready and our plan set, ready to go. I got the location of where Bliss was and we headed out to the cars. Once we  loaded up everything we needed, we drove to our destination. Were coming to save you, Bliss.