Chapter 15

*Bliss's ceremony outfit above*

Bliss

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. I was laying on my side with Jacob's arm around my waist. Today is the day I become a luna.

I eventually got out of Jacob's grip to go shower. I walked through the bathroom door, closing it behind me. I stripped out of my PJs and stepped into the shower. The warm water hit my sore muscles, making them feel better. Once I was done, I went to the closet and put on one of Jacob's t-shirts and a pair of my jeans. Jacob's shirts are just much more comfortable, so I usually wear them even though someone bought clothes for me. I planned I would change in a dress later since the ceremony in in the evening. I decided to put light make-up on and dried my hair, leaving it down. Once I came out of the bathroom, I saw Jacob was now awake.

"Good morning, love." He said while giving me hug.

"Morning."

"Have you seen your mark?"

"Oh my gosh! No, let me see!" I heard Jacob laugh and follow me into the bathroom. I moved the shirt by my neck, though it goes half way down to my arm, to see the mark. The mark had his initials with a symbol to represent the pack along with symbols of the amount of our pack members. This kind of mark is special to alphas and their mates. When a pack member dies or one was to completely leave the pack, you feel a slight pain because one of the symbols disappears.

"Wow. How many pack members do we have?"

"About 1500 or so." My face went pale at his words.

"And I have to meet that many people!?"

"Yeah." He said while laughing.

"Don't laugh! That's stressful." I said while hitting his chest. But that just made him laugh more."You'll be fine, I'll be there with you." He said while embracing me.

"I need to go help set up the ceremony. It starts at 6:30 so I'll see you before then." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead and walking towards the door to the hall. "Okay."

"Oh and Lacy, my sister along with Amber, her friend are coming to help you get ready." He said with a smile before leaving. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some fruit for breakfast. After I finished I cleaned the dishes and went back to the room. I looked at the clock and it was now 10:30. Wow. I didn't know I slept in that late. As I just grabbed a book to read, two girls came through the door.

"Hello! I'm Lacy, this is Amber. We are here to help you get ready." She said with a smile.

"Oh, I remember, your the one I met in the clinic lobby." I said referring to Lacy. "Yeah! I hope your wound is doing better."

"Oh. Yeah, it's completely healed."

"Good!" She paused before she continued,"So, I have the perfect dress for you. Someone is bringing it on the way now, but just so you know if you don't like it, you can say so." She said with a smile. I just nodded my head. We talked for a little while about our interests while Amber was doing my hair. She was curling it and doing a half up, half down look with braids. When she was just about done, another lady came through the door only she looked older. She gave me a friendly smile before she spoke, "Hello Bliss. I'm Jacob's mother."

"Oh, hello! It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled. As soon as she said 'mother' I tensed up. Meeting someone who's very important to Jacob makes me nervous because I always worry if they wouldn't accept me. But, Jacob's mom, who said her name was Nancy, seemed pretty nice and she talked a lot about her family, which made me a little more comfortable.

Once Amber was done with my hair putting flower details, the girls forced me to try on the dress. So I walked into the bathroom, grabbing the dress from Lacy, and closed the door behind me. I stripped out of Jacob's t-shirt, his smell making me miss him already, and stripped out of my jeans. I put the dress on, zipping up the small zipper on the side, and looked at my self in the mirror. I liked how my chest was some-what covered so I wasn't showing much cleavage. If it was, I would be too self conscious. I also liked how it was tight around my stomach and waist, then flowed down all the way to the floor. It was quite comfortable.

I stepped out of the bathroom to face the girls. I looked at all their faces and began to worry. They all had expressionless faces.

"Do you like it?"

"Do we like it?! We love it!" Lacy squealed, along with Amber. I looked at Nancy who had a smile on her face. "It's beautiful. It suits you very well. It's been passed on to the luna's, including me."

"Really?" I asked with a smile on my face. She just nodded and gave me a loving hug. When we pulled away, I looked at the clock and it was 4:45.

"Okay Bliss, let's do your makeup." Lacy said pulling me towards a vanity. Lacy started my makeup while we talked more, getting to know each other. They talked more, mainly because my life isn't as interesting and I would ruin the moment if I were to tell them about my abuse. Once Lacy was done, she let me look into the mirror. I was shocked because it was beautiful. It wasn't too much, just a natural, simple look. My eyeshadow and liner made my eyes pop more, which I loved. I looked over at Lacy and gave her hug, telling her thank you. When we pulled away there was knock on the door and Jacob came in. I sat up out of chair and walked towards him. His face was priceless, his jaw was slightly dropped and his eyes wondered my figure. I could feel my face heat up from his staring.

"You look amazing. Are you ready to go?" He asked giving me an amazing smile that makes me want to kiss him.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Is all I said before walking towards my change I've been looking for all my life. All with my mate by my side.

________________
A/n

Sorry this is so late! Hope you enjoyed, the next chapter will be the ceremony!

Thank you for all your votes!😊