Love At First Sight

After a long years in high school Ali and Alicia finally graduate.They're both passed on the final exam and proceeding to enter college.
   Ali just stares at Alicia all the time.He's dreaming about Alicia and him walking slowly at the beach.Till' suddenly Victor came
   "Yo Ali"said Victor snapping Ali from his daydream.
   "You know what Ali,just confess your feeling toward Alicia,I'm sure she will say yes or maybe no.Just be a man for once" said Victor while playing his favorite video game.
   Ali sit and think about it for a while.After all these year they been on mission together Ali finally decided to confess his feeling.
   Ali name were called by the headmaster to give a little speech.
   "Ahemmm,before I start,I wanna say thank you to everyone who's been helping me all this time especially dad and uncle and for this I wanna take a chance to confess something that I've been hold for a long time,Alicia Kheng I love you,I love you since the first day I saw you.You are amazing,mysterious and most importantly I love your personality and I'll be waiting for your answer after this ceremony, Thank You"

Hey everyone,camner ?Bgus x?Klau ada kesilapan grammar ataupun story x berapa menarik its OK.
  Follow saya Dan saya akan follow balik Thanks~