New Generation

Here's another chapter for y'all ..enjoy it bcuz I had a fever right now and might not update anything ..tomorrow

Ali POV

I've finally awake but my heads still hurts.Alicia is nowhere to be seen it's just me alone.
Slowly I stand on my feet and I noticed Mika.I throught she was gonna hit me or something but instead she helped me.
"Don't worry,we knew it wasn't you it was IRIS" she said as she helping me to walk out the room.
Everyone' is waiting for me at outside as if there's something bad happening.
"Ali ..Agent Dayang the core leader of Techno has resigned,at first she choosed Agent Geetha to replace her but she refused to ..So now you are the new Techno Core Leader" said Agent Rama handling him his new suits.
"From today there will be a lot of changes,Leon will replace me as General,Bakar is the new Combat Core Leader and Karya is the new Inviso core leader"
"Congrats Ali"said everyone shaking my hands except Rudy who's staring me with a cold-deadly look towards me.
"Agents ..!" said Agent Zain from the behind.
"I've decided to resign ..I've think about it ..From now on I trusted my position towards you Alicia ..I knew you would be a great leader" that was surprising.
He walks away leaving us with a smile on his face.They all retired and now it's time for us the new generation to continue their legacy.
"So what's the plan?New Neuro Leader?"

-----------------

"Ridzwan,you're my brother if you changed your mind here's the key" and Karya throws his cell key to Ridzwan.
"I believe in you brother"
------------------

"General ..I mean Leon no sorry ..General!!" said Agents Geetha who were stuttered after finding out he's the new general.
"UNO is on rampage,he's destroying the city using his new invention!"
"What is it Geetha?"
"I don't know ..it seems like he's using the Blue Diamond as a power source to burst out a powerful light beam that could destroy Titanium armors with a single shot"
   "Agents let's not waste time anymore .." BERTINDA SEGERA"!"