Protocol:Override

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!Here's a new chapter enjoy!

  Ali POV

I use IRIS to track his location and it's on the other side of Cyberaya.This is the second time I'm going there except this time it's not a joke.
   I started my cars engine and speed up 140Mph.I turn off my phone and my location tracker.By the time I save Alicia they won't notice.

  Cyberaya Old Part Of The Town-

  It's freezing over here,children crying as their mother picking up wastes from other to feed their baby.
  While chasing revolution,we forgot about humanity.I ignore them while some were begging from me.
  From the far,away I saw a man standing holding someone.It's Ridzwan.
  "Glad you made it in time Ali"he said with a cold stare towards me.
  "Let Alicia go and IRIS is yours!!"
  "I don't want IRIS,not that easily!"and he throws his lollipop stick and it almost hit my chest.I manage to dodge.
   Before I could make a move he's already in front of me.I manage to block his attack using my Yo-Yo as a shield.I activate IRIS to predict his movement.
   My job get easier,with IRIS I can see where's he's going to attack.Alicia who's slowly began to conscious called my name.I got distracted and he landed a punch on my chest.
   "You always get distracted when it comes to someone you care about,let me ask you something Ali did they ever appreciate you??Does she really loves you???Maybe it because she wanted fame she become your girl just because you are the holder of IRIS!Did you ever think about that??DID YOU???!!"at this point my emotion were unstable.I can't decide if ..what if he was right.
   He launch his attack,I got hit brutally.I'll lose IRIS,Alicia everyone ..
I tumbles down on the concrete floor.My visions getting blury and that's when I saw Alicia fighting him.
   She tried to stand up and fight.
"I love you Ali,please stand up!Don't listen to him!ALI!!".
  A single punch from Ridzwan toward her guts knocked her down.I let IRIS take over my body and acitvate.
   INITIATE PROTOCOL:OVERRIDE