Hate,Love,Jealousy 2

Here's some short chapter enjoy everyone!

  Alicia POV

  Ali still unconscious,the Override mode consumed lots of his energy.Even when you're trying to be a smart guy,you're still an idiot.
   "Alicia,how's Ali?"ask Roza who were injured on her left shoulder.
   "He's still unconscious,how's your arm?"
   "It's great,just ..the Override Mode how did he control it?"
   "He didn't,IRIS took over his body and attack anyone who it consider threat"
   "Its ..you stopped him,that was amazing ..without you I don't know what's gonna happen to us"
   "Ali act using his emotion not his brain,IRIS control his brain but not his heart"
   "You're a great girl ..Ali must be lucky to have you in his life" said Roza tapping my shoulder before leaving.
   Rudy seems really angry toward him,he's still waiting for Ali to wake up.

MATA Core Leader Meeting Room-

  "Zain ..I've decided to retired from this Agents world"
   "But ..Dayang who's going to replace you?"
   "I've choose Geetha to take over my place .."and she left the two Agents Zain and Rama inside the meeting room.
   "What say you Rama .."ask Zain who were worried about her conditions.
   "She has some point there,maybe it's time for us to let go of our reputation" said Rama who were decided to resigned.
   "Leon will take over my place,Goodbye Zain" --------