Unexpected Morning

Well,things won't go really smooth for Ali in this chapter.Enjoy!

  Alicia POV

  The sun shines bright this morning and I was shocked by my dad who were standing in front of my room with a cup of coffee.
   "How's your sleep last night" ask my dad sipping his coffee.I'm stuttered because I was drunk and I can't remember how I got home.
   "Wake Ali's up,I've prepare breakfast"I was confuse by what he said until I turn to my left and noticed Ali sleeping shirtless besides me.
  (Facepalm)what is happening last night.Oh noo ..dad's gonna kill me.I tried to think positive,I get up from my bed,take a shower and wears yellow shirts and a long leggings.
   "Ali,wake up" I said and slowly he opens his eyes and he looks cute even in the morning.
  "Alicia where am I?"ask Ali who were still half awake.His abs are absolutely amazing which making me blushing.
  "You're at my house, my dad is waiting for you downstairs brush your teeth and take showers" and I walks out of my room while Ali as always panicking.

Ali POV

What am I gonna do ..I'm so dead,General will takes my IRIS,kick me out of academy or even worst.This is the most frustrating morning of my life.
   "Here,wear this after showers"said Alicia handed a red shirt with a 'RUN DMC' logo and a black shorts.
  Hmmm..maybe I have to think more positive,empty my mind and deal with the consequences.I must be brave.

After showers-

Slowly I walks downstairs and General is still there drinking his coffee while reading today's newspaper.
   "Good morning Ali,have a seat" said General with his eyes still focusing on the newspapers.
  "Good morning General" I said politely hoping that I won't get into any trouble.
  "Why are sleeping with Alicia last night,did u do anything to her?"ask General.It was complete silence,I'm to scare to answer his question.
   "N ...no" I said stuttered.
   "Ali,I'm not mad at you in fact I'm kinda proud,you're the first one dare to date my daughter and at the same time sleeping with her without taking any advantage".
   Hearing his answers were relieving, maybe I'm not really in trouble but still I feel kinda guilty for sleeping over and sneaking inside their house.
   "But remember, if you broke her hearts I swear to you I'll find you,erase all of your memory and throws you to a deserted island" he said with his finger pointing my face.A few inch always from eyes.
   I just shook my heads,while Alicia were smiling besides maybe it because of my overreaction.