Rogue One

I feel so lazy today so I update a short chapter.Enjoy It everyone!!

Ali POV

  It was a silence days at MATA.Ganz the core leader of Combat had pass away from internal bleeding from the explosion.Agent's Dayang couldn't stop crying over him.
  Uncle try not to cry but,he just can't.Everyone were injured.Rudy still remain unconscious,Khai and Bulat has a little scratch on their head from fighting against Seis and Siete.
  Chris and Iman were examined by Prof Geetha while Karya were just standing in the corner.
  "Agent,last night we've lost our battle and Ganz he died.. now we need to choose someone to become the new Inviso and Combat core leader"said Agent Zain.
   "Agent Karya you're the new Inviso leader and Bakar,Ganz always wanted you to take his place when he's gone" and he pass them the official MATA Core Leader badge to both of them.
   Zain walks out of the room,emotionless as there's nothing happening.Uncle tossed the badge and walk out of the room chasing over Agent Ganz.
   "You bastard!!"he punches Agent Zain.Zain just takes the punch as it was his fault of Ganz death.
   "BAKAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" said Agent Rama who's just arrive with Alicia.Uncle walks away with rage as he punches every Bot along the way.
   Agent Ganz slowly get on his feet and continue his way out of MATA.
Alicia who were injured on his left arms hugged me.
   "Glad you save Ali"she said as I brushes her hair.If it wasn't for Komeng guy last night I'd be there to help them.
   "Where's Agent Ridzwan by the way?"and everyone face changed as if there's something bad happen to him.Agent Rama tapped my shoulder and pass me Ridzwan official MATA agent pass.
  "Last night,Ridzwan went rogue..he steal the diamond and ran away ..he's a betrayer ..Ridzwan is no more".