Happy Birthday Alilicia!

Enjoy it everyone!

  It was a bright morning,the birds were chirping while the suns shines bright through Ali windows.
  He then awaked from his sleeps but Alicia still sleeping.

Ali POV

  She looks really beautiful even when she's still sleeping.I sits beside her for 10 minutes watching her,I've never expect that I'll fall in love with her.
  (Phone ringing) It's from uncle,why the heck would he call me in the early morning.
  "Hello uncle what's up?"
  "Ali today is Alicia,don't forget or she will kill you bye" and he ended the call.OMG,how can I not knowing when her birthday is.I'm the worst boyfriend ever.
  Swiftly,I get up from the bed and took a quick showers to go to the cake stores.
   I wear my normal red top and black jeans.Slowly I walk downstairs so that she won't wake up.

Cyberaya Cake Store's-

  I look my phone and it's only 8:30 a.m still got a lot of time to prepare for her birthday.I walk inside the stores and there is so many choice.
  It's all eye-catching,I want em' all xD.
  "So which one is your choice?"ask one of the worker.
   "I can't decide,but just want a simple cakes for my girlfriend,do you have any choice for me?"
  "With pleasure,follow me I'll show you" and I follow her to the front counter and there were dozens of it.
   It took a while for me to decide and finally I choose the vanilla raspberry cake.
  "Great choice so what' you wanna write on top of this cake?"
  "Happy Birthday Alicia and put 19 candles"and she nodded her head.
  "Thank you,it's 150$ would you pay cash or use credit card?"and I gave her my credit cards and job done.
  Next is her present,what should I get for her.I can't think of anything so I call Moon,since Moon is her friend.
  "Hello Moon can you help me,today is Alicia birthday wouldn't you mind suggesting a gift for her?"
  "Well you can get her some locket,or maybe scarfs or maybe a new dress"said Moon who's half awake.

Christmas is a week away,Merry Christmas everyone!