The Answers

Here's chapter 2 enjoy it reader!!

  Everyone stares toward Alicia as Ali confesses his loves toward her.Her face changed red.She walk out of the hall with embarrassment for Ali action.

Alicia POV

She walk slowly toward the school canteen and saw Ejen Ridzwan sitting there as he waiting for her.
   "That's a great confession by Ali toward you" said Ridzwan sarcastically enjoying his lollipop.
   "Have you ever been in love Ejen Ridzwan"and he snap for a moment when hearing Alicia asking her uncommon question.
     "I did once,but things didn't go really well between us so we broke up" said Ridzwan spontaneously.
     "I...I like him too but I don't know if it's the right thing to do"said Alicia.
     "Ali maybe dumb,clumsy and troublesome but he's a good kid,I can tell that he love you since the first day he enter MATA"
  "What ..what should I do then" ask Alicia stuttered,confused and a little bit of excited.
   "It's either yes or no Alicia,but believe me Ali is one of a kind and there he is chiao"Ridzwan walk away so that he wouldn't be a distraction for the lover bird.

  Ali POV

I chase her through the crowd but she's just to fast,I search for her around the school and find her sitting alone at the canteen.
  I walk slowly toward her,trying not to lose my cool I wave at her and says hi.
   "Alicia ..I'm sorry for what I said back there I ..don't mean to embarrass you front of the crowd" she didn't response.She just sit there like a mannequin as if she wanted to punch me right in my face.
   "I'm sorry Alicia ..I should be going" I turn around and as I wanted to walk away she pull my shirt.
  "You idiot,you think I'll say yes?"
  "Alicia I'm ..
  Before I could finish my sentence she kiss my cheek.My face turn red as tomato and I'm blushing right now.
  "Idiot,I'll never say yes because all this time I love you too"
   "YESSSS!!!!" this is the happiest day of my live,she say yes I can't believe it.
   "Woii Ali,don't be so happy la,the principal are looking for you two" said Victor spoiling my happy moment.Lol

Much loves for those who read and vote my story!Thanks!