Dance With The Devil

Tired and sleepy but I manage to finish writing this chapter.Enjoy it!

The cold breeze after the rain on the other side of Cyberaya a man wearing a white suits carrying his injured lovers.
  Everyone who he pass throws can,mocking him even spit at him.But he just ignore them and continue his way to an old building.
   From far,a familiar man who's been waiting him as if he expecting him from a miles away.He kneel down on him,begging him to save his lovers.
   The man agree,but in return he must serve him.
   "Once you dance with the devil,there's no point of return Ridzwan"

MATA Base-

   Since Ali found out about Ridzwan betrayal,he became cold toward everyone including Alicia.
   He train day and night,everyone began to worry about him especially his uncle.Ridzwan is his mentor,he look up to him.
   He never expect that he would went rogue.Everyday Alicia waited for him at his house but he never went home early.

   Alicia POV

  Look like he's not going home early today.Ali I miss you. I decided to go to sleep when suddenly someone knock the door.
   I got a little bit excited.Swiftly I ran toward the door and open it.But it's not Ali ..but It's RIDZWAN!.
   "Please don't hurt me .." I fall down on the floor scares that he would hurt me.He came closer and closer towards me and he put something on my mouth.
   I feel really sleepy and I pass out not knowing what's gonna happen to me next.

   Ali POV

  The harder I train the stronger I get,I can't be weak I'll bring Ridzwan home.(phone ringing)
   It's from Alicia,why can't she stop calling me.I answer the phone call and the voice it's not Alicia.
   "It's me Ali,Ridzwan you want Alicia back bring IRIS alone!"and he ended the phone call.At this moment I can't think straight.
   I need to save her,I can't bear to lose someone I love again.Wait for me Alicia!