First Date Pt1

Chapter three is here enjoy it everyone!

Since he confessed his loves,Ali feels like he's the king of the world.When he wake up in the morning,the first thing he will do is text Alicia.And Alicia she didn't show lots of emotion.
   She still being her the cold and hot tempered girl,but deep inside Alicia love Ali more than anything else.
   Ali is her world,her everything and her life.

MATA training academy-

  Ali shows a lot of improvement since the day he and Alicia were together.He became smarter,faster and stronger each day.
   "Lots of improvement you showed us today Ali is it because of Alicia"ask Ridzwan.
   Ali just smile and shook his head as he replying Alicia texts.
   "You should take her to dinner and warm up your relationship"said Ridzwan enjoying his lollipop as always.
   "Really where?"said Ali excited for Ridzwan opinion.
   "Well I do know a place,it's called Amores Eternos Restaurant its a few KM away from here and take my bike" and Ridzwan toss his motorcycle key to Ali.
   "Thanks Agent Ridzwan"and he just left with a smile.Ali never saw Ridzwan being like this before,but he didn't care much about it.
   The most important thing is what should he wear tonight.He then called Alicia to inform her about the dinner.
   Ali were excited about the dinner plan but yeah Alicia she just said OK.

Ali house-

Ali POV

Dang it,I can't find a perfect clothes for the dinner,what should I do.He murmured and all he sees is just dead end.When suddenly his dad knock on his door.
   "Where you going tonight Ali"ask his dad holding a cup of coffee.
  "I'm going on a date with Alicia but I can't find a perfect suit" and his dad just smile and pass him his coffee.
  "Hold this I'll get you mine" and his dad went to his room and bring out a white tux and a black silk shirt.
   Ali take off his clothes and his abs were perfect.
  "I wear this when I was your age,it's the first suit I bought when I dated your mom now go out there and enjoy" Ali hugged his dad and thanks him for the suit.

Alicia POV

I ..I can't believe it my first date with Ali!Said Alicia cheering but not so loud,he scare that his father Agent Rama heard it.
   She open her closet and tried to pick a perfect dress but it looks all the same all yellow.
  She tried them one by one but none of it suit her.While she busy comparing her dress,her father suddenly came inside her room.
  "Dad,uhh I'm.. I ..uhh just-
  "You're going on date with Ali?"said Agent Rama with his hand both on his back.She scares of his father mad at her for going out on a date.
   But instead,he handed Alicia a red dress and just walk away.
   "Wait,how do you know I'm going on a date with Ali?"
  "Remember,MATA first rule I have eyes everywhere"said Agent Rama looking backward but with a big and happy smile in his face.