Chapter 12 - Better be Ready...

Y/N's POV

This was it! We finally were going to beat him! I ran down that mountain faster than I have ever run in my life. I wanted to be the one to throw the first punch! I could hear Aaron yelling at me to stop.

"Y/N!! STOP!! WE HAVE A BETTER IDEA THEN JUST CHASING HIM!!" He yelled. I didn't care! He couldn't escape. He had Aphmau with him, and she would get tired. Their scent was fresh and hot. I ran on that trail as fast as I could. Jumping over fallen dead branches, leaping over stones, dodging tree branches covered in snow, and then I fell. 

"OuchhhhhH!!!!" I screeched in pain. I had tripped over a snow covered rock, hit my face into the snow branches, and fell face first into pinecones and snow. I sighed in disappointment in myself.

"Ughh! Dumb feet!! Why did you trip!" I yelled at my own attached feet. "We're sorry Y/NNNN~~~!!" The feet said. I giggled and stood back up. I wasn't going to lose him because of some clumsy mistakes. I ran again faster than before trying not to lose this fresh trail.

"Y/N!!" I heard my name from a bit away and I slowed down and looked around me for anyone, but continued to run. Like I said, I wasn't going to lose this trail!

I was getting closer and closer. The scent hotter and hotter. I looked at my surroundings slowing down and trying to be as quiet as I could. I couldn't let him know I was here. 

"Ughh...Aph..Why do we have to stop...because you're a filthy h..human!!" He yelled in between breaths. I growled silently. How dare he talk to her like that!!! I would- No! Calm down Y/N, the Ultima side is showing.

I took a deep breath and continued to watch. 

"i...I am s..sorry...my...l..love.." Aphmau said looking up at her angry so-called love. I couldn't believe what he was doing to this poor girl. I loved him. I helped him in high school when he was the omega...But when he had the chance...he went and used Aphmau for her title of female Alpha. He made Aaron feel bad for him and played his fucking dumb games in his mind. Forcing him to choose him as the Alpha. Then that's when he left me... I tried to shake the thought out of my mind and waited. 

"It's okay my love~! I know you want to be a pure werewolf...but AARON wouldn't do it! Can you believe that guy! What a fricking idiot right?!" Ein laughed and so did Aphmau. The poor girl, being forced to say what he wants, do what he wants, and watch as this man slanders her only love.

"I know! I just wish I did a better job of killing that fool of a man!" She shouted and threw her face into her hands. I felt bad for her. I mean not trying to kill my only brother but how she was just being tortured through this.

"It is okay darling...There will be other times to kill him~!" He chirped. She just smiled at him. Ugh! Disgusting right?!

________________________________________________________________________________

I knew I was limited on time. She would only have so long before that potion was going to be permanent. I had to fight him. Just until Aaron could help finish it off. I sounded our signal. The typical bird call. I knew the others would be hear soon. I got ready to approach Ein. I made sure the tape on my hands was tight. Took off my coat leaving me in my black tank. I smirked. 

"Ready or Not Ein. Here comes Y/N." I chanted in my head. I walked out from my hiding spot but not to show myself. I slowly and quietly sneaked as close as I could before going out to tackle him. 

"Oh, My love~!" Ein said while going in for a kiss. This was Perfect! I could stop his one and only dream! To kiss the girl of his dreams! I smiled and waited a few seconds until they were only inches away. 

"EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I jumped out of my spot going to tackle him. Aphmau screamed in suprise and so did Ein. 

"WHAT?!?! HOW?!" He said as he backed up. He glared at me. I knew I had screwed his moment up. I laughed.

"How does it feel?" I smirked at him.

He just growled then laughed. 

"You think you can fight me?!" He laughed. Aphmau just stayed behind him. 

"Love~? Stay here okay? Ein has to do something!" Aphmau ran quickly away. Perfect.

I ran up to him as fast as I could dodging his poor throw of a punch.

I kicked his knee causing him to become unstable and he fell over into the snow and I jumped on top of him punching his face. I knew my human body could only do so much. I had to be ready to transform if Aaron didn't get here in time.

He eventually grabbed my hand and smirked and glared into my eyes. While I was distracted he punched my jaw. I screeched in the pain but quickly threw one back. He rolled us over and pinned me down into the cold snow. 

"Heh...Knew a filthy Lycan human as yourself could only last so long! Only Aaron may have had the slightest chance! You're a girl! You're Weak!" He shouted into my face. I had one option and I had to take it. 

I leaned my face up and kissed him. He melted right into the kiss and kissed right back. He widened his eyes in surprise. I knew it would work. He loosened his grip and I kicked him.

"AGH!! YOU B!TCH!" He screamed. We continued to fight for a while. I knew the others had to be close. My eye was closed shut. I had a deep claw scratch from my upper cheek down to my chin and it stung like the nether. I had cuts from rocks, trees, and branches, Everywhere. Ein was wounded the same. I stood up in pain. Glaring into his silver eyes. He did the same and then smiled. 

"Oh love~! Wow, I am surprised! You can fight pretty well. But you are still A GROSS HUMAN!" HE screamed running at me. I stood still waiting for him to get close enough. He was getting bigger and bigger and when he was only a few feet away, I leaned over to the side and stuck my leg out and he tripped over it. I know cliche but it worked. He grabbed my thigh and clawed it. I screamed as the fresh blood leaked from my leg. I fell down into the snow turning its pure white into a deep blood red. I knew this was going to be it soon if Aaron didn't show soon.

He laughed and walked closer to me to finish me. With a sudden burst of energy I stood up and kicked him as hard as I could. He flew far away from me into a tree. His body hitting the tree and screaming at impact.

I stood proudly in pain as my E/C Ultima ears and T/C tail showed. (Ears and Tail color!) He looked scared and surprised at me. 

"You...YOU'RE AN ULTIMA!!?!!" He screamed in surprise. I walked closer and closer to him and then...