Chapter 56 - Almost Home

Y/N's POV

I smiled as I heard the announcement saying that we were about a day away from docking at the city.

"Finally...Now I need to plan how I am going to get back to Lover's Lane...especially if we are docking in Falcon Claw. It's going to be hard to get to Phoniex Drop without-...a car...Hmm..." 

I sat down on the small twin bed and began to think.

"A taxi may cost too much...I don't have really any money with me..." I sighed and laid down.

I looked up at the ceiling and followed a crack in the ceiling wallpaper with my eyes.

I stopped as I saw the crack meet up with many others, and then looked to the right and saw the crack all by itself again.

I felt my lips moving into a small smile, but it quickly fell.

I sighed again and sat up.

"I...I wish...I could at least have my brother to talk to...It didn't seem like many of the others really cared...because I'm just a weak little shit who couldn't hold her anger inside..." I looked down at my feet noticing the dirt all over them.

"I...I should take a shower...Besides...I might be staying in Falcon Claw for a LONG time..."

_________________

???'s POV (It's a different Unknown...Now there is two! DUn DUN DUNNNN!)

I growled as I woke up again, to the house filled with silence.

"All summer...Yup..." I said popping the "P".

I looked at the calendar hanging on the dark forest green wall. 

"August...23rd...? They should be on their way home-"

I was interrupted my phone giving a small buzz telling me I had received a text.

"Hey Bro! Guess what! We just got an announcement that we are bout a day away! See you Soon! - Ya Bro" I read out loud and laughed a bit.

I smiled and set it down and went to the bathroom to begin my routine.

_________

I left the bathroom and went back to my room to grab my phone and then left out and passed by the F/C room. 

I sighed and stopped looking into it.

I quickly started to move and walked down the stairs to eat my morning cereal.

As I had made it down the stairs, I noticed a window was opened.

"Strange...? I didn't open that..." 

I walked over to it and closed it.

I inspected around to see if anyone had stolen something, but I saw nothing amiss.

"Whatever...I must have opened it..." 

I walked back to the kitchen and first went to the fridge to grab the milk for the cereal.

I opened it and the light inside showing all of the food inside came on.

I moved my hand to the milk jug and I grabbed it and pulled it out.

I set it on the counter and noticed it looked like it had a "green tint" to it. 

I shrugged it off as the kitchen was a light mint color and the color was probably reflecting off and making the milk look green.