Chapter 32 - The Boat Nightmare.

Y/N's POV

I stood on the deck for a while after that kiss. I didn't know what to feel. I kissed him...

"Ugh...why is love complicated..." I let my head rest in my hands which were propped on the deck.

I stood there for a while watching the sunset.

Why are feelings so hard to grasp... I thought I liked Garroth...but I. I groaned. I didn't know what to do but just sit against the wall.

I sat down pulling my legs closer to me and let my head down on my knees. Did Aaron have this when he liked Aph? Could I even talk to him about this...?

It was hours since that kiss. Hours since I had talked to anyone other than Blaze. Hours since we left. Hours since I had eaten. I felt my stomach growling for food. 

I didn't want to move from my spot, I was comfortable. I was happy. I was safer away from everyone. Me and my monster self and I.

I was left with my thoughts until I had seen Aaron walking towards me.

"Hey. What are you doing all alone up here?" He smiled at me and sat down next to me.

"Nothing important."

"Y/N...I know you still aren't okay with what happened a few days back...but you have to let that go. That is in the past. You had no control over what had happened. I know you are scared of it...You are shutting yourself out from everyone."

"Maybe I am just becoming my High school self again..." I joked. 

"Maybe...So. You and Blaze huh...Wouldn't have thought of it." Aaron said smirking at me as I sat there in shock. 

"Yo...you s-saw that..." I stood up quickly embarrassed. "It was in the heat of the moment! I swear!" I backed up into a corner scared he was going to blow.

"Y/N? What are you doing? Are you okay?" Aaron stood up and came close to me.

"YoU LovE hiM doN't you?" His voice was altering between Ein's. 

I saw his face flashing with my brother's to Ein's.

"GO AWAY!!" I screamed at the changing form. I got out of the corner and I went to the edge of the boat's deck looking around for any way to escape. I turned and I saw Ein standing there smirking, with three forever potions clasped in his hands.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU MONSTER!!!" I screamed at him again and I ran to the other side of the boat. My feet pounding down the deck. 

"Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back" I said over and over in my head. I turned my head a little defying my own orders. I saw Ein chasing me down the deck.

"NO!!" I kept screaming for anyone's help. "AARON!!! BLAZE!!! GARROTH!!! SOMEONE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I screamed in terror running back on the other side to the back of the boat. Ein hot on my tail.

"This is a nightmare. This is a nightmare. This is a nightmare!!" I chanted again over and over in my head. Again looking back seeing him gaining up to me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I was on the stairs falling down them screeching in the pain of falling down the hard wooden steps.

I fell down onto my back. The wind was out of my lungs and I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air. Choking on my tears. 

Ein was at the top of the stairs. Suddenly I saw more people walking from behind him.

My friends! Yes! Wait...

I looked at all of them. Green eyes lit each of their faces as they were all smirking down at me.

"LoOk BroTheR! We CaN cHanGe hEr toO!" Blaze said looking down at me with a twisted smile.

"No! I won't!!" I squeaked out. I felt the air in my lungs returning slowly. Tears running down my face. 

"ShE is Too weAk anYwAy!! WhAt CouLd soMe usEleSs uLtIma dO?!" Lucinda said at Blaze angrily. "JuSt kIll hEr!!" She yelled giving me a scary smile.

Crawling backwards using my feet pushing at the ground and arms pulling back, I was trying to get away from them.

I stood up and ran to the very front of the ship. Realizing I had trapped myself. To my back and sides was the ocean. To my front was my forever potion controlled friends readying themselves to kill me...

"Please! Don't do this!!" I begged them. "I know there is a good person in each of you!! You are letting him control you!!" I screamed again. Ein laughed and walked towards me forcing to the edge of the boat. I looked back seeing no more boat behind me.

"Oh look~! Little Lycan is scared!!" His face changed to Aaron's for a moment. With his bright green eyes glaring into mine. His face changed again to Garroth's. "You are weak! You were never my friend. You monster!!" Garroth's voice screamed into my thoughts. His face flashing again to little Aphmau's.  "You were never our friend. You shouldn't have come with us. You are worthless to us ALL!! You are nothing! You are just an Ultima freak! JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!" She screamed.

The face changing back to Ein's. Who was smirking and laughing at my weak state.

I was clutching at my heart, tears covering my face. Shaking in terror. Screaming for air. I crouched down into a ball scared for my life.

"You were never meant to live!" He said as he grabbed my neck, cutting off my air. Forcing me to gasp at the loss of air. 

"You are weak and worthless. You are a cursed monster who needs to be put out of your disgusting misery." He picked me up by my neck. My vision going blurry. He held me up laughing. My feet not being able to touch the ground, failing to support me.

"Die" He threw me off the small boat. Everything flew by slowly. My friends all laughing at me as I fell towards the cold icy waters. There was no way to survive this. I would be killed by the boat's motors and engines. 

I felt the impact of the cold ocean waters and then I sat up on the floor. Sweat covered my face. My body all over. I felt my head pounding. I groaned at the pain. I looked out and I saw the dark nights sky. My tears staining my cheeks as I sat in that corner of the boat crying in pain and in fright.

I was short on breath. I was quick to take in fast breaths.

"T...that w-was just a ni-nightmare..." I sighed still scared.

I looked around and saw no one outside of their rooms in the boat. I stood up scared looking around for anyone.

I fell back down and let the darkness consume me. Praying for no nightmare to consume me once again. Laying down crying on the deck boards. Weak and defeated by my own thoughts.