Painful Start

Keith woke up in agonizing pain, he was drenched in sweat and it felt like his body was on fire yet getting stabbed a thousand and one times over. He got up and walked around the halls to try to get his mind off the pain, but it only got worse until he fell in front of lance's door with a pained yelp. "Ah!" He curled into himself with tears streaming down his cheeks. Now Keith Kogane was the type of person who never showed any weakness outside of his room but here he was, crying on the floor in a ball of pain. 

Lance was in his room reading a book as he just finished getting his face mask off. When he heard a yelp coming from his door he jumped up and ran outside, to see a sad sight. Keith in a ball on the ground with sweat and tears. "omg keith are you ok?!" He screamed as he got on his knees and started to check keith for any wounds. "L-lance?" keith whimpered but kept his eyes closed. "yes... yes keith, it's me" he answered as he pulled the red paliden into his lap. "L-lance... E-everything hurts... Nnn... help" Keith cried as he curled into lance, he felt cold all of a sudden. 'What... keith never acts like this. what's going on?' Lance thought as he just stared at a shivering keith. He then picked up keith and ran to the infirmary yelling, "Coran! keith needs a pod asap!"  

 Once keith was in the healing pod everybody was asking lance what happened as they surrounded the pod. Lance explained as best as he could. "and then- .... what the-" lance said as he spotted something happening to keith, "what is it lan- how?' shiro said as he turned to see keith. Keith was still in the healing pod but something was different... he looked galra, like completely galra. He had purple chinchilla like fur all over him with purple galra/cat like ears and... a tail. Yes, you heard me correctly... keith kogane has a purple galra/ cat like tail. "keith turned into a galra!" hunk gasped as pidge yelped, "HOW THE FUCK?!" "Pidge Lagrange!" shiro glared at the 14 year old paliden. Just then the pod opened up and keith fell right into shiro's arms. "nnn... W-What happened? why do i feel so weird...?" keith asked as he opened his eyes to meet shiro's. "We don't really know what happened... and you might feel alittle weird because you... uh galra" shiro said as lance groaned in the back ground, he thought he did a good job at telling his teammates what happened. "You're joking... right?" Keith asked nervously and when shiro shook his head keith yelled and pushed him away, steping on his own tail in the process, making him yelp in pain as tears picked at his eyes. "careful, you just got out out the healing pod!" shiro yelped as he caught keith. "It's still late so why don't we all go back to bed... ok? we can figure this out tomorrow." Allura said as shiro nodded in agreement. "do you think you can go to sleep?" shiro asked with concern in his eyes. "ya" was all keith said as he walked off, awkwardly due to his new tail and just getting out og the healing pod. "Lance go watch him... i dont have a good feeling" Allura commanded, she didn't trust keith to be alone since he's galra. Lance just nodded and followed keith, he didn't like how allura couldn't trust keith but he could disobey her. 

"what are you doing?" keith hissed in annoyance once he figured out that lance was following him. "Allura said i have to keep an eye on you so that's what im doing." lance responded "well i'm going to bed so go away"  "cool. But i can't... you know allura will kick my ass if i leave you alone." lance huffed as he kept following him. They made it to Keith's room when The alarms blared loudly. "Oh great... first i turn into a fucking galra and now THIS!!" keith hissed like a pissed off cat as he tail swayed angrily and his ears were pinned against his head. 

They ran through the halls into the control room. "Whats wrong allura?!" shiro said as soon as they all got there. "We picked up a distress call on a near by planet." allura said when coran piped up, "Nothing on the planet is dangerous per say but i'd still keep an eye out." And with that the five palidens flew to the near by planet.