Knowledge

((I'm so SO sorry i haven't been updating D: im super sorry if this is bad- 

"Our names are..." they started to say when a loud boom could be heard from where they were coming from.  

"introduce youselfs later, right now we need to find out what that was" keith snapped before running towards where the loud explosion came from. "whoa keith, dont snap at these pretty ladies" lance shouted after the red paliden before winking at the 4 females. They each took turns looking at each other in confusion, they had thought that the blue one was mated with the one in heat... they were now rethinking that thought. "Come on lance, stop flirting... we have a job to do" pidge sighed before they all took off towards a town. 

When they got to the town in the middle of a forest they were suprised to find.... nothing. That's right, nothing was out of the ordinary. "Umm... where did that loud boom come from. Everything looks fine to me." Hunk asked just as a small child ran from behind a building crying and screaming. "huh? oh hey little buddy... what's wrong?" lance frowned as he walked up to the small child. "M-Mommy's gone! I-i'm scared!" he cried as lance knelt down to hug him. "oh hun... what's your name?" "T-tim" the boy, now known as Tim sniffled as he clung to the blue paliden. Little did lance know that by showing an omega that he was good with kids made him even more desirable. Keith had to bite his lip to keep him from jumping on lance and fucking him right then and there... "You ok keith? Your lip is bleeding." Shiro pointed out as he placed a hand on keith's shoulder, making him jump a bit. "H-huh? oh ya. im fine" he said, waving shiros concerned look off. Meanwhile lance had picked the little boy up on his hip and started to walk around, looking for Tim's mother. 

  the females shared a knowing smile before pulling the red paliden towards a pinkish/beige house across the street. "Hey! Let go!" keith yelped as he tried to pull his arm back. Shiro and the others get ready to fight if need be but before anything got bad the female who had grabbed keith started to talk, "Whoa! guys chill, my name is Jackie Evergreen, this is Rosie Angel,Cataila Shnee and last but not least we have Destinee Dabney. we may know what's wrong with the red one here... but first we need to get out of the open." The female now known as Jackie had said while slowly walking backwards towards the house, still dragging keith along. "i.. ok?" keith said in confusion as he let them drag him, the rest of the team (other then lance of course) started to follow them. 

They all were sitting on a couch inside the house while Jackie and the rest started to explain everything, sadly not sugercoating it at all. Shiro had to cover pidges ears at some parts while keith was a blushing, nervous mess. The fuck was a heat and why did HE have to have it? stupid galra genes... he was literally a curse. No wonder people left him- "Keith, keith buddy. you ok?" hunk asked as he waved a hand infront of his face, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Huh? oh.. ya, its just a lot to take in i guess." "It is, but soon with time you'll get used to it." Destinee said with a kind smile. "ugh... i hate this. i feel weird and my emotions are fucked up." keith groaned as he held his head in his hands. 

Just then pidge started to burst out laughing. "omg you called lance alpha when you got scared! YOU LOOOOVE HIIMM!!" she teased while laughing her ass off. "S-Shut up pidge!!" keith yelped with a blush, little did he know that lance had just walked in and heard everything.