clingy omega part 2

((Before we start this chapter I just wanna give a shout out to a book that I'm currently reading, it's fucking amazing! You all should check it out and spam the author with votes and positivity ^^ the fanfic that I am reading is called, Error: Soulmate not found. Here is the link to it ----------> https://my.w.tt/otXmTcGv7N
https://my.w.tt/bgb5tWNv7N and this link is her profile. ^^ she's epic y'all go show her love and all thing positive! Now on with the story =D

Keith was purring while resting his head on the blue palidens lap. lance had started playing with the omegas hair while everybody was sitting on the couch in the living Room listening to allura as she explained their next move. "So your saying that until keiths heat is over we have to basically hide?" Pidge asked, earning a nod from the princess. "Yes, it's just to dangerous to do anything while Keith is going though... that" allura said as he pointed to the red paliden dozing off as he nuzzled lance close. "Allura, it isn't his fault! Stop acting like your blaming him" lance spoke up as he glared at his ex-crush. "Do not talk to me like that-" she had started to argue when shiro placed a hand on her shoulder calmingly, "lance is right princess. It isn't keiths fault."

After the briefing in the living room allura had told everybody to go relax. Hunk went to the kitchen to cook while pidge went to help him, shiro went to take a nap as coran went to be coran. That left a sleeping Keith and a smiling lance. "God... what am I going to do with you?" He thought out loud as he gently picked him up and carried him to his room. One in his own room lance had gently placed Keith onto the bed and cuddled up with the other.

((I will continue this chapter soon, I just need to get some things done. ^^ be back soon ))