Blue is the color of Safety

"You... like me?" Lance asked shyly as he suddenly spoke up, making everybody turn towards him with a shocked expression. Keith had jumped onto his feet when he heard lance's shy yet hot voice. "EEP! Umm... well- i... you-" Keith had started to stutter like no tomorrow when shiro spoke for his brother. "Well lance, you see Keith is in heat right now. It's hard for him to- well... control his emotions." "So your saying... he's just being his normal hotheaded self?" Lance shrugged. "I AM NOT HOT HEADED YOU- YOU UGH!!" Keith snapped before stomping out of the house.

"I think we should catch you up, blue one..." Rosie said as she lead lance to a different room, the rest of the alien girls following. "So... what do we do now?" Hunk asked worryingly as he twirled his thumbs. "Well... the best case of action is just helping Keith as much as we can. We need to show him we are there for him." Shiro explained as pidge nodded while adding, "maybe we can go to the space mall and... get some adult items for when he gets those omega urges" "good idea pidge, though I thought I covered your ears on that part?" "I could still hear a small bit... I wish I didn't-" pidge cringed with a small disgusted noise.

About 20 minutes later lance walked out of the room with a huge blush. "I... Omg what the fuck." Was all he said as he sat on the couch next to hunk. "Hunk.. buddy, I think I'm scarred for life" he whined while everybody chuckled. Mean while as the rest of the team and the 4 females started to talk about what to do, Keith had walked straight into a male galra soilders. He was huge and he smelt so strong it was intoxicating for the small omega. "Well well well... what do we have here. A small omega? A half breed no less... those are rare" the huge male smirked as he took a step closer, making Keith whimper and back up. "S-stay away" "aww... why so scared omega? Is this your first heat?" The male chuckled deeply then grabbed keiths arm rather painfully hard. "LET GO!!" Keith screamed in pure terror as he tried to escape and run away. His mind was blanking as he completely forgot about his knife. "Where do you think your trying to go?" The alpha male growled before pulling Keith closer and shoving the red paliden's face into the galra neck, where the scent glands were. Now Keith was trying to fight back but the smell from the other was just do strong and way to delicious for his small omega brain to handle that he was slowly calming down, pressing further into his rapest. His galra genes were working against him as a purr ripped through his throat when the other male grabbed his cat like tail, sending intents pleasure burning through out his body. He let out a loud pleasurable moan as he tried to hump against his captures leg. "Oh? So your tail is that super sensitive? Interesting..." the galra hummed in thought.

Just as the team exited the house they heard a terrified scream. "T-that sounded like keith!" Lance yelped before running towards the scream, the others close behind. When the 4 voltron team members spotted Keith he was a moaning, crying mess as the bigger, stronger male galra kept playing with keiths tail. "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DISGUSTING BITCH!!" Lance snapped, losing all control as he ran towards the rapest with his bayard. All the galra alpha could do was look up with a gasped before blood was splattered everwhere... blood, guts and brain matter. Lance had made the perfect head shot like the sharpshooter he is.

Keith gasped as he covered his mouth and fell back. He was going back to his normal sences as he started to tear up. "I..i" he stared to say as he looked up at lance, who yelped and threw his bayard down. The rest of the team just stood there, covered in the galra blood with terrified looks on their faces.

Lance shook his head before running over to Keith and hugging him tight. "I promise I'll keep you safe from now on... Nobody will touch you like that ever again." Lance whispered into Keith's ear, making him purr. Blue is the color is safty... and he couldn't have it any other way.